• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Larissa Reis Appreciation Thread

she looks great, defiantly a sexy muscular body.

Shame about her voice though

Yeah, try listening to her vids to try understand what she is saying... easier for guys, they just turn the sound down! She does say some imformative things!

a little too butch for me, but hey, there has been a lot of hard work put into that body

Ahh you boys are so critical ;) admire the effort :)

Oh the effort I admire effort tremendously, I was just retorting to the sexual context that someone else began.

Except figure/bb competitions I have no interest in at all.

not my cup of tea but definitely can appreciate the hard work gone into that body. puts most guys to shame

What's with female bodybuilders/figure/bikini girls and having the ugliest bottom pieces known to man. The 90s called, and they want their bikinis back!

Anyway, I admire the effort and admire the results, although I don't find any woman attractive at that low a bodyfat level. Just as well that those comps aren't about how sexy someone is, they're about muscular shape, balance in size/proportions, and definition.

Legs :)
398742_311124648931629_148444865199609_1022510_547935158_n.jpg

I wouldn't mind her butt TBH :)

What is the shoulder routine like? Your latest pics show some great definition, so I'm guessing it's working?