• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Larissa Reis Appreciation Thread

I will find her vid and post it here, only been doing it for a few weeks but have been stacking up the weight :) made a few small mods due to equipment differences

Don't forget if you are not at her level you are probably not ready for/need to do what she does

I was just curious what it consists of as deeps shoulders are looking pretty good. I won't be doing much other than beginners strength for awhile yet, but it's good to have a range of info for a bit later on down the track :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE_15Qvh8-I&sns=em]Larissa Reis Video Blogs 4 - YouTube[/ame]
This is the vid (no knocking Larissa please, this is an appreciation thread!)

The shoulder routine I go by is:
Standing overhead press 20kg x 10 x 4 (4th set is always to fail)
Low Pulley row to neck 25kg x 10 x 4
Reverse incline flys 6kg x 10 x 4
Dumbell Arnold Press 6kg x 10 x 4
Dumbell Rear Delt Row 12kg x 10 x 4
Side dumbell raises 6kg x 10 x 4
Front dumbell raises 6kg x 10 x 4

I have progressed off 5kg, however have started doing these exercises with 7.5kg on the first set. I had a shoulder injury sometime back which is why I started isolating this muscle group. There is more to her routine but its too much for my shoulders, and she's a pro so I have no intentions of keeping up!

Larissa Reis Video Blogs 4 - YouTube
This is the vid (no knocking Larissa please, this is an appreciation thread!)

The shoulder routine I go by is:
Standing overhead press 20kg x 10 x 4 (4th set is always to fail)
Low Pulley row to neck 25kg x 10 x 4
Reverse incline flys 6kg x 10 x 4
Dumbell Arnold Press 6kg x 10 x 4
Dumbell Rear Delt Row 12kg x 10 x 4
Side dumbell raises 6kg x 10 x 4
Front dumbell raises 6kg x 10 x 4

I have progressed off 5kg, however have started doing these exercises with 7.5kg on the first set. I had a shoulder injury sometime back which is why I started isolating this muscle group. There is more to her routine but its too much for my shoulders, and she's a pro so I have no intentions of keeping up!

That is poor programming IMO.

Going overboard with exercises at your level and 10 x 4 on everything doesn't make sense.

Who wrote that for you?

To each her own though I guess.

That is poor programming IMO.

Going overboard with exercises at your level and 10 x 4 on everything doesn't make sense.

Who wrote that for you?

To each her own though I guess.
What is my level....:mad:
Someone remind me to never post my routines....

Last edited:
Err you asked the question, I cannot give a definitive answer to your question with out said information.

You're a beginner.. you don't need 7 exercises.

Dave said the same thing "Don't forget if you are not at her level you are probably not ready for/need to do what she does"

We are not insulting you, only trying to guide you.

Err you asked the question, I cannot give a definitive answer to your question with out said information.

You're a beginner.. you don't need 7 exercises.

Dave said the same thing "Don't forget if you are not at her level you are probably not ready for/need to do what she does"

We are not insulting you, only trying to guide you.
....if it were a question then it would have had a question mark...

Sorry Larissa Reis.

Lucky you are already exactly where you would like to be and need no help or guidance from anyone to help you get there quicker eh.

In this case, arrogance and ignorance prevails.

Like I said , each to their own.

Lucky you are already exactly where you would like to be and need no help or guidance from anyone to help you get there quicker eh.
Oh dear.....how did I ever cope without guidence before Ausbb..... (note no question mark....)

Neways, back to my thread being on-topic....

DSC_8478_FZPIOECLVB.jpg

Geez, I think half the people in here would die if I posted on of my crossfit routines.....

Don't worry about it... the boy's points are duly noted... if her modded routine is giving you results then it's a good thing.

*Appreciate* Larissa's butt again today :D

If their routines are so much better im sure we will see the results in the transformation thread......

*Larissas Legs* lol

i do 280 sets, what up

how tall is larissa and how much does she weigh (comp weight)?