• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Spark's 2012 Body Transformation

Spark

Hi guys

Age - 26
Height - 171cm
Weight - 73.3kg (measured today)
Bodyfat% - No idea, could someone estimate for me?

Current Stats (training for around a year):

Bench: 85kg x 4
Military Press: 55kg x 4
Squat: 105kg x 3
Deadlift: 110kg x 5
Pullups: 8

2012 Goal
Bench: 100kg x 5
Military Press: 70kg x 5
Squat: 130kg x 5
Deadlift: 150kg x 5
Pullups: 20
Bodyfat %: 10%, or at a level were I can see my abs.

Additional goals:
* Run 10km in under 50mins.
* Improve my nutrition knowledge; learn what to eat, how much to eat ect ect.

Additional notes:
* No drugs (clen, test ect ect) will be taken.
* Training thus far has all been done at home, and will continue to do so.
* Not in it to win the prizes...I'm more after training and nutrition tips, as well as to chart my progress throughout the year, and hit the goals I set myself. I thought this would be a good place to do so :)

Cheers

PS: I need to get out in the sun more and get a tan!

frontmt.jpg

backzj.jpg

sideia.jpg

legsiw.jpg

Lightly raced colt from White Ghost out of Hairy Mother. Pedigree OK, but has it all to do here against top company. Still to win at Maiden class.

Not yet.

Hi guys.

Thought I'd post up my pics 1 year after I started this comp.

To be honest, I'm really disappointed in how I went. While I've been training consistently throughout the year, and strength gains have been made (hit all of the above lifts in my first post), visually (on the camera anyway) I appear the same :(

Might be due to my weight...as of today, I now weigh 77.6kg...so I'm a full 4.3kg heavier then this time last year. In any case, I still look the same; that's a downer in my book.

Will really have to re-examine my diet and routine next year...and track progress more closely...

Here are the photos...

fronthuz.jpg

backsuo.jpg

sidenf.jpg

leg11u.jpg

Last edited:
Your progress seems pretty normal to me, you don't become hercules overnight, or even in 1 year. Most people with 'amazing' transformations in 1 year generally owe most of it to wait loss (and were very very strong underneath their fat)