• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Force USA Trap bar

Gilly

Anyone seen this yet??

looks fancy, more importantly the grip section revolves and as 3 alternate grips from narrow to fat.

I rate it and am thinking of adding it to the man cave. I can value through obviouslt DL's but also shrugs and farmers walks.

Anyone used these things for farmers walks? enough room etc?

Attachments

• chtb.jpg
    chtb.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 96
just get a regular one (or weld your own) and buy a couple of pairs of fat gripz

the abc trap bar you can farmers walk dunno about that contraption though

ps i really don't get the purpose of the high handles on most trap bars

Is this not cheaper than a regular one? I can get one for $170

tbh something as fancy as that for $170 sounds like it would break/bend easily
the raw steel for it would almost be that much

upon research of barbell making etc, if you can weld (or know someone who can) and can source the steel, outside of weightlifting bars you can easily make yourself one (fixed sleeves)

just get a regular one (or weld your own) and buy a couple of pairs of fat gripz

the abc trap bar you can farmers walk dunno about that contraption though

ps i really don't get the purpose of the high handles on most trap bars

Raised handles makes it easier to balance (especially for farmers walks), and if there are handles at the regular height as well then you get 2 different heights that you can pull from which is a bonus.

I don't really get hype around fat gripz. I got some about a month back. They're OK, but not nearly as nice as a solid thick bar.

Raised handles makes it easier to balance (especially for farmers walks), and if there are handles at the regular height as well then you get 2 different heights that you can pull from which is a bonus.

I don't really get hype around fat gripz. I got some about a month back. They're OK, but not nearly as nice as a solid thick bar.

Stand on some mats or raise the plates on mats

Mine only has raised handles, which I find annoying, I wonder what this Force one is rated at? Might be worth taking a look at.