• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

AusNino

hey guys... i just got myself 20mL of stanazol. I have decided i will be drinking it, as infections are quite common with this drug.

This is my first time taking any form of steroid.. basically i have also been give a cycle plan which i will share with everyone. just wanted to know if it is a reccomended dosage? or if any improvements can be made?.. cheers

Weeks 1-2
0.5mL twice a week

Weeks 3-6
1.0mL twice a week

Week 7 - Will also begin taking test boosters at week 7 of the cycle.
2.0mL twice a week

Weeks 8-10
1.0mL twice a week

Weeks 11-12
0.5mL twice a week

the guy i brought the stanazol off suggested that cycle. he is an accredited PT, but i was also a bit wary as to the cycle plan he gave me

the guy i brought the stanazol off suggested that cycle. he is an accredited PT, but i was also a bit wary as to the cycle plan he gave me

What does a pt know about pharmaceutical drugs/endocrinology? Do everyone a favour and punch him in the face.

i can definitely understand the logic behind the proposed cycle... warming the body up to it, reach a peek, then come back down etc etc...

but is there any other cycles that you guys think would be more beneficial?

LOL,

Ausnino. warming up body for a cycle.

Dude, don't do it and do some research first.

Tell me what you have planned, pre, during and post cycle?

Not flaming just trying to help.

Last edited:
yeah sherk, definitely won't be taking it any time soon bro. i brought it early as the guy is quite limited as to when he can get products like this..

going to further my knowledge before i start the cycle. i have been reading that 50mg/day across say a 6 week cycle is a suffiecent dosage. (my vial is 50mg/1mL)

i'm probably leaning further towards the 6 week cycle at 50mg/day, and then start test around week 4-5.

legit vet stanazol. all signs point to legit, water seperating from powder etc. the vial itself makes reference to animal use only and other vetinary terminology. i wouldn't trust homebrew fuck that.

sherk, would you agree that 50mg/day for 6 weeks would be more beneficial?

thanks for your advice man. going to read up some more on stanazol before i use it. any further questions i'll just post them up

You should run some test with it.
Stana will shut you down.

Run Test Prop and 100/mg eod or Test E at 250mg/week. This will help the boys.

mmm i did pick up on that. i'm thinking to begin test at week 4 of the cycle? and continue test post cycle. this is probably the worst downside to stanazol. atleast it doesn't increase estrogen.

in your opinion, would test be more beneficial from the beginning of the cycle?

You have clearly done ZERO reaserch in to a compound you have bought.

You should have known all of this before you even considered doing anything.

sticky, you're absolutley right. i should have done the research before i purchased the vial.. however i don't have regular access to anabolic steroids.

more than happy to do my research now, before i begin the the cycle in early 2012. i want to maximise my gains, want to get the ut-most best from the cycle.

this combined with my passion for diet and training should see me succeed

From what I understand about taking oral stana it needs to be spread out across the day i.e. taken 2-3 times a day. Test must be run from the beginining of the cycle. Test does a lot of different things in your body. If you run stana it will shut down your test. Stana wil do some but not all the things test does, therefore test is a much in every cycle.

Just becuase it has a label does not mean it is legit. Printing a label is very easy these days. I've seen stana vials with copied legit labels. The only way to tell the difference was that the colour of the print was slightly off.

IMO stana is a waste of time. There isn't much if anything that it does that other compounds can't do plus it is murder on the joints. People think it is a mild and safe steroid but given that test should be run with it the supposed safety of the drug goes out the window. If you are going to run test anyway I would sticky's thread (it's a sticky) about begining steriods and follow the advice in that thread.

I wanna cut up. How much Stana should I take?
Thinking 50mg per day for 10 week. All good bro's?

x-all-the-things-all-the-winstrol.jpg