• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Canned tuna's Transformation 2012

what weight is your squat at?
i keep having to go easy on mine as my back has a tendency to get upset if i push it too hard

Yeah feels weird if I go above 80kg... a mobility issue I think

How tall are you? I'm 6'2"...

I do 60kg usually 5 sets of 8-12... but yesterday struggled to hit 3 sets

Bench went pretty good today. No losses there.

Why are you so concerned about what the scale says? Puttin on weight fast is just fat....... U know for a beginner the most muscle you can put on is like 0.5-1 kilo in a month.

Yeah feels weird if I go above 80kg... a mobility issue I think

How tall are you? I'm 6'2"...

I do 60kg usually 5 sets of 8-12... but yesterday struggled to hit 3 sets

Bench went pretty good today. No losses there.

im 6 foot,

i have just managed to get my squat up to 100kg but i have had to drop my reps down to around 7 max and im slowly building it up rep by rep.
i have the same issue though it does feel a bit weird, i always kick my shoes off and squat barefoot as i helps me sit back on my heels rather than the balls of my feet

no need to worry we all have struggle days where it just sucks

same as you im quite happy at this time to take on a bit of fat as i build up, i can cut it back later.

2 months left... stopped weighing self, just eating training sleeping
4ws2E.jpg

Last edited:
*checks back to photos from first page*

You're looking a boatload better, mate. Keep up the good work, you're nearly there.

Nice going Tuna.

I do believe your chest is lagging a bit though. Your arms and shoulders have progressed nicely though.

You should've got some Craze. That's good shit. ;)

How'd the Animal Rage go for ya?

Craze is good hey man, have tried a couple times

Animal rage this arvo for the second time.. not bad.. good energy but feel like my stomach is in a knot. Had on an empty stomach, will see what happens otherwise

Cheers

You should've got some Craze. That's good shit. ;)

How'd the Animal Rage go for ya?

Ok after 3 uses I'm getting a better idea of this Animal Rage 'Slaughtermelon'.. I feel like it doesn't give as much of an energy 'boost' as such with this, but moreso it gives you prolonged energy, extra focus and I don't feel fatigued.
Dumped two scoops yesterday to see what would happen... not much of a difference performance wise but couldn't sleep for 3 hours and woke up feeling a bit anxious which never happens with me otherwise
All in all it's good so far
However what I want are those waves of energy I've gotten on C4 before.. the ones that make you wonder what is in the ingredients haha

Will stick to 1 scoop but also going to try others/straight caffeine annhydrous down the track

Arrr been a bit silly at the gym.. foolish tuna. Definitely have overextended my arms on the dip machine, and have let my hands bend back when benching

dat subtle but existent pain

Keeping it simple still with program
Day 1 push
Day 2 legs
rest x 1 or 2 days
Day 3 pull
Day 4 push
rest x 1 or 2 days
and so on

Bench going good... usually doing 1x8 at 60, then 2-3x8 at 70, then 3 sets as many reps as can do at 60

Squat urghghgh no comment lol.. struggling to hit 5x5 at one plate

Deads urghghgh my favourite exercise is going poorly. Need to reassess how I lift as lately I have gone downhill in form and weight but busting out 5x5 still at 100

Weight back below 75 after a bender weekend lol don't really care though.. balanced lifestyle is much more enjoyable

Cbf cal counting just eating what I think is good to

Will I pull it together? Dun dun dunnnn

Testosterone going nuts after leg day

Last edited:
Weighing around 73-74 but lean as always...

AAF4E.jpg

Rocking a McDouble right before every workout... legit working wonders

Last edited: