• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Canned tuna's Transformation 2012

Thanks

Had a health assessment yesterday, 9.1% bf, 61% hydration... lungs pretty strong. Bio age 19. Have a cold so taking a couple days off

had the best goddam rush today from deadlifts. 3rd set finished, just stood leaning against a machine for five minutes, was on another planet.
5th set hit me like a train. Mmm mmm

nothing has improved in two months it seems... i am stronger though

uSW8w.jpg

Last edited:
You look a little bigger in the second pic Tuna?? More filled out, neck a little thicker?

Have you gained any weight since the first pic?

I agree with Oz, don't be so hard on yourself!

You're lean and mean! The changes are subtle, but all worthwhile things take time ;)

I'm 74 today, I think it was about the same on the first pic. Obliques are coming out though, back improving well. Cant notice anything in this pic but I'm lifting more now so it's not backwards at least right
Maybe difference in blood pump/hydration in two pics

nice back bumps Tuna! Man you're lean! I hope that brazillian lady is feeding you LOTS of yummy food! lol

Keep up the good work Mr :)

Update stats

Age - 21
21.5:p
Height - 190cm
Properly measured I am actually 188cm, woops
Weight - 70-72kg
72-74kg 2kg improvement
Bodfat% - No clue
9.1% three weeks ago

Free weights
Bicep curls 17.5kg @ 4x6reps
20kg @ 4x6
Flat bench 60kg @ 4x6reps
Same

2012 Goal
80kg
Bigger chest, shoulds and legs
Chest improving, legs and shoulders genetic weakpoints perhaps, will know after a few more months of proper training hopefully
Bicep curls 25kg
Who cares
Flat bench 85kg
Shit... hopefully
Switch as much machine exercise to free weights as possible (requires gym buddy)
Doing this... win

Pics to come

Cheers

My routines are centered around dumbells, bench, bodyweight and deadlifts. Only machines are leg press and cable for tri pushdowns and also lat pulldowns

More stats to keep track of

Incline DB press 27.5kg @ 4x6
Skullcrushers @ 30kg 4x12
Tri kickbacks @ 8kg shitloadsXshitloads
DB shoulder press @ 20kg 3x6

Last edited:
I'm definitely getting stronger - one month ago was struggling to 1rm 100kg dead, now pumping 3x6 at 100 and loving it...
next week will start doing 3x3 120kg me thinks

haha.. cheers bel
Diet is good I think

eating every 2-3 hrs, each meal has a min 30g protein. I focus on complex carbs in the earlier portion of the day when I need more energy, then focus on protein from the afternoon onwards when I need muscle food :D

Diet consists mainly of:
Bananas, spinach, carrots, oats and pumpkinseed bread for carb needs
Canned tuna, smoked ham, nuts, shakes and whatever meat at dinner for protein
Getting fats from tuna, nuts and cheese
Cutting back on milk - bad for my hayfever and mucus in general

Occasionally I have a 'cbf' day where I eat barely anything and it's all junk food.. I have a small appetite if I'm not eating the right stuff I guess