• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Callans 2012 transformation

callan

The official ghetto booty
just shits and giggles really, to see what 12 months of powerlifting will do, not expecting anything special, just interested.

height:aprox. 177cm
weight: 86.9 kg (will post morning weight tomorrow)
bf%: no clue

measurements;
right leg: 63cm (flexed)
left leg: 61.5cm (flexed)

waist: 91cm (relaxed)

back/chest: 113cm (flexed/lats flared)

right arm: 34cm (flexed)
left arm: 33cm (flexed)

main lifts:
squat, bench, deadlift

assistance:
rows, chins, CGBP, DB bp, GHR, overhead tricep extension.

brace yourselves....

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Love it when I see young kids get into it. Shit I wish I was 16 again man. Enjoy these years, as cliche as it sounds - do it all! Best of luck.

Good Luck son.

Just do me one small favour.

Please train your calves for physique balance. Your quads are quite large and it kinda looks funny.
Cheers.

thanks guys.

Good Luck son.

Just do me one small favour.

Please train your calves
for physique balance. Your quads are quite large and it kinda looks funny.
Cheers.

hahahahahahaha yeah that was the first thing i noticed when i looked at the pics, not that bad unflexed... but when the are flexed it is kinda creepy....

Unstable young colt who has it all to do here. Throws head about during races and will need the nose fluffer to keep his head straight. No doubting the pedigree, but Maidens still a test.

Later.

your wearing bonds.. so much win

bonds - Man im thinking bonds should sponsor this site.. so many wearing em ... The underwear or champions

Going well keep it up, Just looking at your lifts, you squat and dead lift more than me, yet your bench is way down....it's amazing how different people excel at different lifts, my dead lift is really weak:confused:

Plus I have about 25kg on you in body weight.....hopefully I will be able to fix some of my short comings in 2012:)

Going well keep it up, Just looking at your lifts, you squat and dead lift more than me, yet your bench is way down....it's amazing how different people excel at different lifts, my dead lift is really weak:confused:

Plus I have about 25kg on you in body weight.....hopefully I will be able to fix some of my short comings in 2012:)
yeah different body types lift different, genetics, leverages. the squat is defiantly my best lift, deads i struggle off the ground and i have the bench of a 12 year old girl :D

weight this morning was 86.35kg

if i maintain this weight, dropping water b4 comp to make 83's will be easy :) usually sitting at around 87.5ish in training.

first time I've visited, legit!

HUGE arse quads callan!!! jeeeeeeeezus!

And how cute are you?????????? no ped.

Funny to see your faces......you, buddy, goo.....love it.

You're looking strong Mr.
Make sure you get rest so you can keep it up!

Love,
Mum

first time I've visited, legit!

HUGE arse quads callan!!! jeeeeeeeezus!

And how cute are you?????????? no ped.

Funny to see your faces......you, buddy, goo.....love it.

You're looking strong Mr.
Make sure you get rest so you can keep it up!

Love,
Mum
first time? lies... :D

haha thanks
yeah i will tonight, maybe :p