• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Callans 2012 transformation

waist 96.5 (+5.5cm)

right leg 70cm (+7cm)
left leg 67.5cm (+7cm)
back 119cm (+6cm)
right arm 36cm (+2cm)
left arm 35cm (+2cm)

fuck talk about even gains lol

waist 96.5 (+5.5cm)

right leg 70cm (+7cm)
left leg 67.5cm (+7cm)
back 119cm (+6cm)
right arm 36cm (+2cm)
left arm 35cm (+2cm)

fuck talk about even gains lol

Congrats, your right leg is now as big as 0nis. Seem to be progressing decently though for not caring about 'bro gainz'

Congrats, your right leg is now as big as 0nis. Seem to be progressing decently though for not caring about 'bro gainz'
hahaha i have a picture of him in front of my curl rack that i use for squats.

yeah not to bad lol weight is now at around 94ish (afternoon weight though.... but first weight was also taken in the afternoon) so thats +7.1kg
...just checked my height... apparently im like 5cm shorter.... wtf LOL

legs 68 (left +.5 right -2)
waist 93 (- 2.5)
back 119ish (same)
biceps 35ish (same)

weight 95ish so about +1kg

Fixed it for you bubba.
laughing-lol-crazy.png

just shits and giggles really, to see what 12 months of powerlifting will do, not expecting anything special, just interested.

height:aprox. 177cm
weight: 86.9 kg (will post morning weight tomorrow)
bf%: no clue

measurements;
right leg: 63cm (flexed)
left leg: 61.5cm (flexed)

waist: 91cm (relaxed)

back/chest: 113cm (flexed/lats flared)

right arm: 34cm (flexed)
left arm: 33cm (flexed)
right leg 69cm +6cm
left leg 68 +6.5cm

waist 96cm +5cm

back/chest 119.5cm +6.5cm

right arm 37cm +3cm
left 35.5cm +2.5cm

liner gains 19.5cm :D:p;):rolleyes:

total at the start of the year was 415, current total 502.5 +87.5kg on my total

will take some pics tomorrow, they will be dodgy as ill be taking them on my phone, might get a new waist measurement, as i ate before so...

Added 2 inches to your waist is concerning?

Adding 87.5kg to your total in a year is pretty good going. Think you can add the same in 2013?

i had not long had a drink an ate so i was bloated when i took the measurement (took them at night)

yeah im happy but i could of had more if i didnt lose weight leading up to oceanias.

tomorrow im off to minhs to write out next years program, i plan on puttin 100kgs on my total to set the ipf sub j 93s world record squat/deadlift/total records at commonwealths in december need 225/120/255
it will be hard, chances of making it are slim, ill be training raw followed up by equipped to build tensile strength in hope to force raw gains from handling all the extra weight while equipped. so the sessions will be huge, its going to be a massive year. will also be writing up a diet plan tomorrow to keep within range of 93s. with adjusments to suit mass gains

will be running bb like assistance to build back mass, so hypertrophy rows/chins etc

this is what i need to raise my motivation, have been a bit flat lately.

Good for you callan
I find that people describing it as 'assistance' gives the impression that it's not as important, if you train shoulders, triceps or biceps etc. they should be worked just as hard as the larger body parts.