• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Callans 2012 transformation

first time I've visited, legit!

HUGE arse quads callan!!! jeeeeeeeezus!

And how cute are you?????????? no ped.

Funny to see your faces......you, buddy, goo.....love it.

You're looking strong Mr.
Make sure you get rest so you can keep it up!

Love,
Mum

lol wut, i never showed you anything?

That's some nice quads you got there! Good luck in your transformation!
thanks mate :)
not planning on doing any hardcore cuts, just took some photos for shits and giggles to see what happens, its been brought up a few times about what a lean powerlifters physique is like with a "powerlifting only" background (will eventually get leaner because i want to lift in the 83kg class for as long as possible).

but im keen to see what 12 months of powerlifting will do physique wise :)

Going to start trolling your thread since I'm banned from the offtopic venting one.

Jelly/10

rage-rage.png

Did everyone have a nervous breakdown yesterday? Wtf happened to the world? Was it the beginning of roid rage week callan? Serious.

Did everyone have a nervous breakdown yesterday? Wtf happened to the world? Was it the beginning of roid rage week callan? Serious.
as grah said, i get tested, drugs are a no go in Powerlifting Australia.

so if i had a rage it was simply coz im not feeling well and im having a nervous breakdown because this is when i need to be at my strongest for training before comp.