• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

kaz

iLift
100_8084.jpg

100_8092.jpg

100_8087.jpgAge 31
Weight 54.2kgs
Height 4"11 (150cm)
BF% ?
Waist 70cm
Hip 82cm
Thigh 54.5
Mostly trained in Crossfit and Compound lifting

Lifting
Current: Paralell Squat 92.5kg, Deadlift 90kg, Bench 47.5kg
Goals: Squat 100kg, Deadlift 100kg, Bench 60kg

Physical Goal: Cut back more body fat, build more lean muscle:D

No smiles, no tan, no angles and no smoke n mirrors....

Last edited:
Champion filly of the 2011 Spring has done everything right in the preparation for the big one, including the Sydney Cup, the Protein Steakes and every other major Group 1 task put before her, and with far more weight than she carries here now. From an outstanding stable who have produced some top sires and have her trained right to the minute for this. Questions of course against predominantly male company, but none of them have the runs on the board nor the pedigree this champ has. She's already run this distance, knows how to win and has plenty to gain from another good showing here. Look for her to lead and run this distance right out.

Hard to beat.

Just wanted to throw up a flexing shot, taken today, still holding water from xmas...
Still working on reducing bodyfat, current carb cycle finishes 2nd week January, gonna hit it hard....!

100_8160.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck Deep, wowzuz you have come along way mate, I think your gonna do great. Will be watching this space for sure.

Good luck mate
Graeme

Meow!
But seriously, a big well done already. I have no doubt you'll be absolutely smokin' hot next year. Are you going to compete eventually? I noticed the shoes lol.
Goodluck :) X

Thanks peoples!
I like food too much too compete, shoes are from a pole dancing hens night!!
Rather keep building a solid muscle base and focus on lifts:)

Some pics from today's chest and arms session.... need to focus on biceps, they don't look any different to previous pictures!
2012-01-02190105.jpg

DSC_0964-1.jpg

Just wanted to throw up a flexing shot, taken today, still holding water from xmas...
Still working on reducing bodyfat, current carb cycle finishes 2nd week January, gonna hit it hard....!

100_8160.jpg

If mirror was offset any more pic could have been awkward lol

when you heading down to trent's?