• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
My first training session on the PTC program, working out at home is awesome. First time ever doing Good mornings and "non-kipping" chin ups. They will take some getting used to!
Mad muscle pump tonight, Creatine is doing wonderful things :)
DSC_0010-1.jpg

Last edited:
My first training session on the PTC program, working out at home is awesome. First time ever doing Good mornings and "non-kipping" chin ups. They will take some getting used to!
Mad muscle pump tonight, Creatine is doing wonderful things :)

:cool: hooray, no more flapping fish :p

programming for deep wasnt too bad. Just had to find alternative assistance exercises since she trains at home some days a week :)

And yes FULL stretch chins ups deep. Chin over the bar and full extension at bottom. No swinging lol!

Gained 1kg in the last 4 weeks, current weight 53.8kgs. Its a bit daunting gaining but my calories are sitting around 1500 and I am doing a high volume weight program. Can still see the outline of my abs so not too worried....:)

ive put her on a balanced C/F/P calorie maintenance diet due to the level of training she is currently doing and hence increase her strength levels.

At the most she will be at 2kg over her lean bodyweight. Which can be dieted down any time later on within 2 weeks (which she is good at).

ive put her on a balanced C/F/P calorie maintenance diet due to the level of training she is currently doing and hence increase her strength levels.

At the most she will be at 2kg over her lean bodyweight. Which can be dieted down any time later on within 2 weeks (which she is good at).

Cheeseburgers all the way!