• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
smart move ;) you can still do heavy circuits / complexes if you get bored mua hahahahahahaha

Im copping alot of shit for doing crossfit..... was gonna start a crossfit appreciation thread but I think it wil soon turn into an "unappreciation" thread....

Most people that diss crossfit dont understand it. It definitely has a purpose.

Also there are good and bad crossfit gyms, just like theres good and bad doctors.

Deadlift Training at Body weight 53kgs
40 x 5 warm up
50 x 5
60 x 5
70 x 5
80 x 3
85 x 3
90 x 1(previous PB)
92.5 x 1PB
95 x 1 PB
97.5 x 0
97.5 x 1 PB
100 x 0
100 x 0
Packed up for the day, next time won't do so many smaller deadlifts, I was buggered on the 100kg lift attempts. The bar moved but I knew in myself my form wasn't right so next 100kg Deadlift attempt will be next week.
Filmed lifts from 95kgs and upwards, will upload video when the coach picks it apart!
Will also note that good form gets good lifts! PTC Workshop helped add 7.5kgs to my Deadlift PB(this is not a paid advertisment lol)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6kFF5WqAIg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Last edited:
Lol...

Great lifts karen!
Im yet to try for a pb on deads...so tempted to go for it every session lol. "stick to the program..."

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Lol...

Great lifts karen!
Im yet to try for a pb on deads...so tempted to go for it every session lol. "stick to the program"
Thanks Tim, I don't know how you can control yourself from doing a deadlift PB, I've been counting down the days lol! Good work for being patient and taking the time!
I'm not on a program yet, I'm sure Trent is just adding the finishing touches;)

good work karen.
Good to see how a small change in your lifting can increase your PB's

im about done your program ..

Awesome dead lift should be happy with that, you will be doing double body weight soon!

Congrats on the PR Karen, Trent showed me the vid at the gym last night and you held your back position really well.

Bench practice tonight, trained with hubby in the home gym.
Worked up from 20kg warm up weight to 45kgs x 1, not my PB but have found the lowest setting on my squat stands is too high for me.
20x3
30 x 5
35 x 5
40 x 3
42.5 x 3
45 x 1
47.5 x 0
47.5 x 0
45 x 1
45 x 1

Took new progress pics today, 4 weeks into transformation, stuffed if I know where the cable is for camera.... must update camera!

4 Weeks In....
(26/12/2011) Previous Weight 54.8kg
(28/01/2012) New Bodyweight 52.7kg
Lost a total of 1400g (1.4kg)
Bodyfat 20.5% @ 11/1/2012
Have been eating mostly to maintenance calories but still good clean foods (except Pizza on Friday nights:p) to focus on strength building. I have also started Creatine and I am a week in on its use. Feeling some good muscle pumps post work out, recovery has been pretty good.
Hit a PB in Deadlifts at 97.5kg, and yesterday practiced bench pressing in which I got to 50kg with a little assistance raising the bar off the sternum, confident I can pull this next week (fingers crossed:cool:)
I did take some full bodied pictures of progress but not alot of visual differences after a month so I will archive for later comparison. However one difference that is coming through is the beginning of seeing my abs FINALLY!!
DSC_1059.jpg

Last edited: