• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
How did you on saturday? I didnt get a chance to watch your bigger lifts!!. Was too busy killing myself! Did you lift a PB?
Hi!
I hadnt done those close leg deadlifts before but pulled 75kg, then went to Sumo but didnt have alot of weight on there, just really going for form. Will be doing legs this friday so will see if I can crack a 95kg, that will be a new pb!
What did you manage to pull? A few of the boys had some big numbers up!

Yeah nice. You'll get the 95 if you want it :p
You did look alot more comfortable in the sumo stance i must say

Pulled 180. Felt good too, haha. Zero issues afterwards. Was initially sometimes getting pains in some of the wrong places after going heavy. Starting to close in 2.5BW for this one.

Yeah nice. You'll get the 95 if you want it :p
You did look alot more comfortable in the sumo stance i must say

Pulled 180. Felt good too, haha. Zero issues afterwards. Was initially sometimes getting pains in some of the wrong places after going heavy. Starting to close in 2.5BW for this one.
You pull some good numbers! You looked alot more comfortable than me LOL
Sumo lifts are just better for me, easier on the back!
Are you going this saturday for bench?

Hopefully you have plain creatine mono and not some blended stuff with fillers and stims.

Oh dear. If it does nothing please give mono a go, it's the only form of creatine with proven results.

Smashed out a fantastic workout tonight
10 x Jumping Squats + 10 Push ups(feet on bench) x 5 times
25kg x 10 Front squat with a press + 10 Burpees over bar x 3 sets
10 x Jumping Squats + 10 Pushups (feet on bench) x 5 times
Finished on the rings with an work and inverted rows

Awesome muscle pump going on!

Smashed out a fantastic workout tonight
10 x Jumping Squats + 10 Push ups(feet on bench) x 5 times
25kg x 10 Front squat with a press + 10 Burpees over bar x 3 sets
10 x Jumping Squats + 10 Pushups (feet on bench) x 5 times
Finished on the rings with an work and inverted rows

Awesome muscle pump going on!

Yep the pump is from the creatine... Regular creatine supplementation plus Jack 3D (has creatine and beta analine in it) equals big pumps....

Drink more water while you train plus heaps of volume... You'll notice it more...

Yep the pump is from the creatine... Regular creatine supplementation plus Jack 3D (has creatine and beta analine in it) equals big pumps....

Drink more water while you train plus heaps of volume... You'll notice it more...
Thanks Nazzy! Upgrading my water bottle is prolly gonna be a good idea!;)

From my experience... You can push your self harder... Your body will hold water.... I find that this allows you to go a lot further...
Excellent, hoping its going to make me smash out all my workouts. I notice a huge difference when I don't use jacked, so the 2 combined should hopefully see some physical changes coming.

Excellent, hoping its going to make me smash out all my workouts. I notice a huge difference when I don't use jacked, so the 2 combined should hopefully see some physical changes coming.

Awesome... I hope it works out for you...