• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Im sure you have got an awesome solid muscle base happening xwifex! Have seen your lifting stats!!!

Weighed in this morning at 53.3kgs, lost of 500g this week. Not bad since I started Keto three days ago, eating more than I ever have whilst dieting at 1500cals a day, feel full all the time and energised.

From this mornings leg sesh.....

DSC_0973-1.jpg

Hooley dooley, you've got some kick-ass quads happening there! I don't even wanna think about what Shrek will be doing when he sees that pic. :eek:

Depends on which lifts, I haven't seen the program yet of which lifts they are covering, otherwise I'm hoping to :) assuming you are? :) lol

Went on Saturday and it was great, hopefully going this Saturday again if work does not interfere, they will ether be covering squats or dead lifts, but they will work with you anyway.

We did Presses and Snatches last Saturday, but also got a quick form check on dead lifts while I was there, and a free assessment and training advise for my back, where I was shown some other exercises to do to remedy a back issue I have, was there for close to two hours all for $10, can't go wrong! And you are free to use the gym after the workshop as well:)

Also got to meet TrentZor (Trent) and Moons (Chris), both nice guys to have a chat with!

Last edited:
Went on Saturday and it was great, hopefully going this Saturday again if work does not interfere, they will ether be covering squats or dead lifts, but they will work with you anyway.

We did Presses and Snatches last Saturday, but also got a quick form check on dead lifts while I was there, and a free assessment and training advise for my back, where I was shown some other exercises to do to remedy a back issue I have, was there for close to two hours all for $10, can't go wrong! And you are free to use the gym after the workshop as well:)

Also got to meet TrentZor (Trent) and Moons (Chris), both nice guys to have a chat with!
Sounds awesome :) I want both those lifts looked at, I know my squat is not as deep as a PL squat :)

$10 for training advice + use of gym + meet boys = my ideal saturday;)
Hopefully I will see you there, just tell work you "got gym"! LOL

Weighed in at 53.0kgs this morning, hoping for a 52.9kg at least tomorrow prior to Dexa scan. Either way, Dexa recommended an ideal weight of 54.1kgs and I've surpassed that, just hoping I have preserved enough muscle and burnt a sh*t load of fat! Guessing body fat to be 23%.

Are dexa scans painful? I have a low pain threshold unless I am inflicting pain upon myself, then I can tolerate massive pain :)

Are dexa scans painful? I have a low pain threshold unless I am inflicting pain upon myself, then I can tolerate massive pain :)
Awwww shrek, I'd hold your hand :)
You just lay there super still for 6.5mins while the machine buzzes over you. Quite pain free and non evasive :D

New challenge starting saturday, going to kick off with 2 weeks of Keto @ 1500 calories, then back into a Carb cycle for the remaining 6 weeks. I will keep training the same, upper body day, lower body day, 2 crossfit and one heavy lifts day. Walking minimum 4km 4 times a week.

Have had a very indulgent 2 days since finishing my last diet!

How did you on saturday? I didnt get a chance to watch your bigger lifts!!. Was too busy killing myself! Did you lift a PB?