• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Unibum's 2012 Body Transformation

unibum

non flexed:
Chest - 74cm
Bicep - 25cm
Forearm - 20cm
Thigh - 42cm
Calf - 31cm

Some of the exercises I have done in the past:
Bench Press
DB chest
military press
Seated Row
DB curl

Refer to: http://ausbb.com/member-training-diaries/15652-unibums-training-log.html for more info.

Goals: To be better educated in weight lifting
To be placed in the top 3.
I would also like to surprise everyone on my birthday in 6 months
with the size of me.
To drop to 6% body fat.
To try and gain 15Kg of muscle.

See attached photos of my current form.

Thank you to all involved and good luck everyone :)

Last edited:
looks like your 3-1 odds. So much progress can be made on that body. just keep at it and good luck..@!!

Nope - I've still got him at 8's, as though I'm almost personally sponsoring the guy (you know I only hope the best for you unibum), he's yet to put any runs on the board with training.

Lot's of study and preparation (kudos my friend), but no changes yet that would scare the Top 3.

Best of luck, and of course, ask for any help as always.

hard to win with the some of the new guys around .. they can pack on 10-15kg weight a year if done 100% and genetics are there.

E.g ive put a new guy completely new to lifting (jack) from PTC whom packed on ~12kg in 4months. (77kg-91) .. found out he was insulin sensitive later on. hard to beat that change if your a seasoned veteran :)

hard to win with the some of the new guys around .. they can pack on 10-15kg weight a year if done 100% and genetics are there.

Thinking the same thing...

I'm wondering if training experience will be factored into the judging at all? For example, me gaining 6kgs of LBM this year would be an awesome effort for me, but for someone new to training would probably be a sub-par result.

Speaking of which, unibum, gaining 15kgs of LBM AND dropping down to 6% is pretty ambitious. But you are new to training and who knows, you might respond really well.

Hmmm, I see potential here but you gotta get some food in you Unibum. I hope you progress as much as you can, but make sure you eat at a surplus all year. I wish you luck mate, another one I will be watching closely.

Good luck
Graeme

Ok so i know I don't lift the most and probably will be the laughing stock but hey I tried and I am rather impressed and I hope you will too. The gym guy I saw said I had big rear delts i didnt believe him till i saw the pics :p

Comments are most encouraged good, bad and the ugly thank you ausbb, sponsor etc for this competition.

weight: 66kg
non flexed:
Chest - 85cm
Bicep - 34cm
Forearm - 27cm
Thigh - 55cm
Calf - 35cm

the measurement of my chest was surprising, probably not much increase in any of them really?

Goals: To be better educated in weight lifting <<< deff achieved that one.
To be placed in the top 3. <<< Ausbb will decide that
I would also like to surprise everyone on my birthday in 6 months <<< what the heck was i thinking? :S
with the size of me.
To drop to 6% body fat. << laughing time, maybe next time
To try and gain 15Kg of muscle. <<< again noob oh well I gained 4kg

Last edited:
I feel you had the potential to get a lot more out of this year, but you've come back and posted your progress, and there has been some progress. That's an infinitismal improvement over the vast majority of human beings, and probably sets you ahead of a lot of the people who did enter at the start of the year, never to be seen or heard from again.

4kg in a year may not be ideal as a beginner, but do that again next year, and the year after, and the year after that....and you'll be going places with your strength and fitness.

Yeah, good Uni - but I wish you'd fuckin LISTEN instead of coming in here each time to ask advice, and then doing EXACTLY what YOU want to do instead....

</xmas grump>

Yeah, good Uni - but I wish you'd fuckin LISTEN instead of coming in here each time to ask advice, and then doing EXACTLY what YOU want to do instead....

Yeah I agree, next year will be different I can promise you that.
I will unveil my plan next year.

You looked bigger 4months into your program. What happened?

As for this comment I wasn't going to post this picture but it needs to be
seen. I felt in posing like this it may look like I am trying to look big :confused:

I dont care if this photo is added or not I just wanted to show it.

Last edited: