• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

SamHeihei - 2012 Transformation !

EDIT - Posted a photo but too blurry so i'll need to edit it and repost it. Just read down below

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Haven't updated this in a while so heres a new picture. I'm starting to have another little strength outburst especially in my bench and chess press lifts finally so here's another upper body photo

OKAY that did nothing so thats as good as i can do.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Progressing very well hey hey.

What's with the red arms?

Ha thanks. Think the lighting makes it look worse but its just the tan i get from my school shirt, its a bitch and hard to get rid of since I have 5 days for it to come back lol. It wil even out in summer

Okay, i'm finally starting to enter my cutting stage. I've put on a good 15kg since around the time of this competition, 20kg all up in my 10 month bulk. Peak weight 90.1kg, i'm currently sitting at around 87-88kg and i'm probably gonna lean down to around 80kg and see how things are at that weight.

heres a quick leg transformation of my first bulk, from start to finish. I'll probably take an upper within the next few days

111220-130628.jpg
before

001.jpg
half way

576945_10151104546804888_167581505_n.jpg
after

Last edited:
Bulk is finished, i'll now be going on a cutting program probably until around december depending on how my cut goes. peak bulk was about 90.5kg, i'm currently sitting at around 86kg.

Started an intermittent fasting/IIFYM diet about 4 days ago, i've already started losing weight and this seems like a good diet for me. heres latest photo of my beginning of cut.

024.jpg

New photos to add in. this is at roughly 85kg about a week into my cut, shit is changing real fast :)

120914-151809.jpg

120914-152049.jpg

120914-152225.jpg

Cut is slowly coming along dropped off 3-5kg since last photos feeling better with the weight drop even though its coming along slowly, i'm starting to see minor changes. Due for a few photos I guess so this is sitting @ 81.5kg

121019-153117.jpg

121019-153247.jpg

Almost at goal weight about 2kg off. Every kg is making a difference and i've been taking regular progress photos so i'll upload one now and then one when i lose the last 3kg. currently sitting at 78kg

121130-183508.jpg