• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Tregs 2012 body transformation

Tregs

Height : 173cm
Goal : to win this comp :p or I'll settle for a killer body lol

All pic's taken today and these stats yesterday at the gym
29878056.jpg

Front pic
dfdd185c.jpg

Side pic
c3f902bb.jpg

Back pic
52921bba.jpg

Legs back
afd9ff3c.jpg

Legs front
e59e8188.jpg

And for fun
bb83dc3e.jpg

Lightly raced colt with a fierce look and shiny black coat. Plenty to do here, but has the pedigree to take it up a notch and give this lot a scare at the finish.

A smokey.

Lift your elbows up higher when performing double front biceps. Your fists should be nearly touching your ears.

Yu have the foundation to build solid mass, also your waist to shoulder ration is good (narrow waist). This will be even more noticeable once you loose a bit more fat.

Thanks for the advice ill give it a go tonight . I want to bulk up to 90 kgs than cut . Than see what happens lol

Happy new year everyone hope you had a good time .
I'm off to the gym for the 1st time this year lol

Your upper body is looking good, I dare say your legs need to come up to match your upper.

Your upper body is looking good, I dare say your legs need to come up to match your upper.

Thanks it helps a lot. I know my legs need a lot more work i will make sure i work them hard I don't like my skinny legs lol

Envious of your back width, if you built a bit more muscle there and leaned up, you could have a very impressive back!

Legs are decent also, all in all, quite a bit of potential I'd say.

Thanks there is a long way to go . It's a he'll of a lot if fun I can't wait till I get bigger lol but i really been to build up the wheels .

I've just had a huge set back I have been sick for a week so no training and I started to feel better last night was excited about training today but when I woke up I had pains the the guts I went to the hospital and out comes the appendix :( the doc says no training for 6 weeks
NOT HAPPY JAN.

Starting back at the gym today can't wait . I will only be doing light weight and work my way back over the next month . Now I just have to wait another 11 hrs to finish work :-(