• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Tregs 2012 body transformation

I tried to squat bar only today but it hurt like a bi@%# same as deadlift so they are out for a while but on the up side I benched 70 kg with no pain ;-) will try 80 next week and try squats and deads again next week

long as your measurements are going up and you waist is staying the same size.. your doing something right.. keep at it. :)

I'm not doing to well hurt the tendons in my elbow so another 4 weeks with no upper body I'll just have to work my legs harder lol

Pic I took at the gym lol
d52dc951.jpg

Haha thanks Bella I think I need to have a shave :)

Nooooo I like the facial hair. Sexy! Yeah boi! ;)

lol

EDIT : farrrrk I just had a look at the pics in the front of this log!! Holy crap! You've made such great progress in such a short time!

Well done Mr!

That little man of yours must be very proud of his Papa! :)

Last edited:
Haha I'm not a fan of facial hair on me but I don't have a mirrors or any power points in the bathrooms yet lol

Haha I'm not a fan of facial hair on me but I don't have a mirrors or any power points in the bathrooms yet lol

Really? I'm thinking the beard looks kinda hot on you Tregs....just sayin! :cool: lol

What does you're partner think of it?

Growing a beard in winter makes you stronger....scientific fact :D

She likes it clean shaven but doesn't tell me to shave she is cool with what ever but I like clean shaven to

I will post up pics soon I'd say I'm worse than when I started haven't been to the gym for a bit knee and shoulder still giving me the shits but I'll post pic's anyways and might join in on the 2013 comp maybe