• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Dicko 2012 Body Transformation

Shit mate, you got abs already!
Bloody good start mate looking awesome. What are we....the start of month 2, sheeeeeet I better get my game on LOL. Pistachio is an easy source of inspiration ain't he, but you've become an inspiration yourself there mate, keep it up.

Nice work
G

Shit mate, you got abs already!
Bloody good start mate looking awesome. What are we....the start of month 2, sheeeeeet I better get my game on LOL. Pistachio is an easy source of inspiration ain't he, but you've become an inspiration yourself there mate, keep it up.

Nice work
G
:) thanks mate, yep good progress so far, 11 months to go, quite few doing well, great to see!!!

Just took some measurements, I got some surprising results

Upper Arm 37cm...no change?
Chest 122cm...checked 3 times, 5cm up
Waist 110cm...no change :(
Upper Leg 58cm...3cm up
Calf 39cm...seems I forgot this one at the start, D'oh!!

A little disappointed with the lack of arm development but the chest is strange, could be fat? LOL
But the one that doesn't lie is the upper leg, 3cm's up, very happy with that

Update

Thought I would do an update...pics from 2 days ago after leg workout (shoulda done it after Bench! :p)
Legs are up over 60cm now from 55cm, time to remeasure chest, as i think it has grown a little lately, the guts should reduce a little now that i have reduced cals. ohhh and current weight, 118kgs! shit!!!

img0577f.jpg

By ayreon1 at 2012-03-09

img0573ex.jpg

By ayreon1 at 2012-03-09

Quarterly update

here's some update pics as per Admins request.
I am not happy with the back shot, as i thought it was my biggest improver...but i think there's some improvement, but even if there's no visual changes, I feel healthier, stronger and happier :)

quartercompare2.png

quartercompare1.png

quartercompare3.png

Last edited:
Definitely improved traps and delts, i like your philosophy on wholelistic change some people forget that being stronger and healthier are just as important.

Back shot

Ok, got my missus to take a better back shot without stuffing around with the timer on the iPhone...I think it's growing?? Love Pendlays
img0746d.jpg

Last edited:
Definitely a big improvement D1cko, just generally bigger all over, looks awesome. I think your biggest improvements so far are chest, upper back and quad sweep....you actually have a bit of quad sweep now lol :p.

EDIT: after another squiz i would say you have developed some awesome traps too man.

Looking strong mate (and i know you bloody are too)
Graeme

Lol..thanks Rambo, yes I know my legs were pretty pathetic before, long way to go!!! But if I couldn't improve them, I deserve to be shot!!! Haha
Thanks mate

New pic taken yesterday, cold, no prior workout, might add back ones in a couple days

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340778968.782234.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340779055.926933.jpg

Wow great work D1cko! Quads look great! And definitely looking leaner there also!! Well done.

blue also suits you :p

lol

Update pic this morning, slight focus on delt and arm hypertrophy and lots of pulling. Forearms look a little better, down to 111kg and forearm vascularity is awesome, starting to see in biceps, chest/shoulder and quads too.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348550365.827414.jpg

Wellll...1 year down. This year I think I've really only scratched the surface of what I'm capable of. I trained for strength all year and my lifts are now at 200/110/242.5. I bulked excessively for the first month or two...then trained at a deficit until around Oct and have put back on around 4kg since weighing in at 109.8 for the Wild West comp. I think my body recomposition hasn't really had much visual effect...yet. Although comparing my pics, I still see some better changes and that is reflected in some measurements.
A shoulder injury really stopped some good upper body gains but my quads/hamstrings have never been better.

Check out the "smolov line" on my back...and a bit of xmas bloat lol

Bring on 2013 :)

Measurements
Before
Waist- 110cm
Bicep - 37cm
Chest - 117cm,
Upper Leg - 55cm
Calf- 39cm

After
Waist- 106cm
Chest- 119cm