• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ronny Coleman

Riddick36

I am watching a show with Ronny in it. Actually it is all about him.
What a gentleman he is. He seems to be so aproachable.
He is a man mountain.
Watched him do a dead lift with over 700 pound on it.
He has got shoulder that make peoples thighs look small.
He has muscles on his muscles.
And he is a person that has only about 6 hours of sleep a day.
For him to maintain all this he is one special bloke.

I am watching a show with Ronny in it. Actually it is all about him.
What a gentleman he is. He seems to be so aproachable.
He is a man mountain.
Watched him do a dead lift with over 700 pound on it.
He has got shoulder that make peoples thighs look small.
He has muscles on his muscles.
And he is a person that has only about 6 hours of sleep a day.
For him to maintain all this he is one special bloke.

Remember he has the best genetics of prob anyone who has walked onto a bodybuilding stage ever....

Yer I do understand that but he has still had to work to get to what he has got to.
I think that genetics are are good thing to look at.
With me, my dad was only 5 foot 6 inches but he was a stocky man.
I think that I have got that behind me as I am starting to look like a taller version of him now.
And I am pleased that I have got to where I am, but now I really want to channel it into something not just being this old fat bugger. I want to be still the old bugger but I want to have a better looking body.
Looking at Ronny and how he goes about things is an inspiration to watch.