• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Almost always at 530-6pm.
Even on weekends. Fucking hate morning training.
So much so that on comp days i get up at 5am so i have several hours before the meet so it doesn't feel anything like a morning session. Haha

Yeah definitely gimme at least an hour and a half to wake the fuk up before I am aroused enough for training. Crikey.

After work, so 5:30-6:30pm.

The one exception is Saturday as my gym closes at something stupid like 4pm on weekends. Usually Friday night will be when I have a cheat meal/go out for dessert. Then I'll train first thing Saturday morning. It makes me feel less guilty and it maximises recovery time until the next training session of Monday night.

Am training is the best especially if you have to go to a commercial gym. No one is ever there and you can practically do what you want.

Am training is the best especially if you have to go to a commercial gym. No one is ever there and you can practically do what you want.

Some gyms I guess. I was at one gym where me and this chick used to race to get to the Squat Rack first. It got so retarded I'd arrive at 3.50am just to beat her. Pain in the arse to work in with chix, having to load and unload plates etc.

Usually the peeps rock in around 4.30am. I like to have arrived before then.

Some gyms I guess. I was at one gym where me and this chick used to race to get to the Squat Rack first. It got so retarded I'd arrive at 3.50am just to beat her. Pain in the arse to work in with chix, having to load and unload plates etc.

Usually the peeps rock in around 4.30am. I like to have arrived before then.
lol obviously she wants the D..

lol obviously she wants the D..

Not sure about that. If I arrived first she'd go and Smith Machine Squat. If she arrived first I'd go into the Crossfit section and Squat.

When I realized she was racing me to the Squat Rack, I had to make a point that I was crazier than she was, so I turned up at 3.50am. Bitch was pulling up in her car just as I was going in :eek:

Showed her who's Boss :cool:

Totally agree with grunt. There's no way I can function at that time.
Some of my best sessions have been as late as 11pm.

Totally agree with grunt. There's no way I can function at that time.
Some of my best sessions have been as late as 11pm.

Wow. I'd never get to sleep if I trained that late! Too pumped up.
If you're training that late, do you have a pre-workout? How do you wind down afterwards? [MENTION=9039]D1cko[/MENTION];

Wow. I'd never get to sleep if I trained that late! Too pumped up.
If you're training that late, do you have a pre-workout? How do you wind down afterwards? [MENTION=9039]D1cko[/MENTION];
Lol I'm very much a night time person. Always have been. Missus is very much a morning person. If I trained that late, I'd stay up for another hour or so.
I never have anything except some carbs and maybe taurine for a preworkout. Caffeine does nothing for me.

Lol I'm very much a night time person. Always have been. Missus is very much a morning person. If I trained that late, I'd stay up for another hour or so.
I never have anything except some carbs and maybe taurine for a preworkout. Caffeine does nothing for me.

Same Bro, late bloomer myself, missus is an early bird, pisses me off.

It varies for me. Sometimes afternoons like 12 or 3 and sometimes evenings like 6 after work. I used to workout early morning when the gym just opens at 5. I love morning workouts but i dont have it in me to wake up that early again.

Mornings suck. I need a whole day too get the oil temperature up to safe operating levels. All nipples need to be thoroughly greased before I lift. I can post some pics of greasing my nipples if you like.