• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Finally, sensible article

Noticed at dominos the other day, every pizza has it's KJ written next to it on their boards. There's both a whole pizza total and a per slice figure. This is useful information, for those who know how to interpret it (which are likely the same people who wouldn't eat there), but doesn't affect one's decision to eat there upon seeing it.

^ yeah i noticed that. 1300 calories for a meat lovers pizza, not bad at all, good for bulking

Yes, the kj for fast food restaurants is a new law which was bought in recently. I've been calorie counting for ages now & reading the dominos flyer that has kj per slice pretty much made no sense to me without using a calculator so I doubt the majority of people will use the information for anything useful.

Probably go, oh great I'll get a vego then cause it's less cals (& has about 40g of protein in the whole thing :p)

^ yeah i noticed that. 1300 calories for a meat lovers pizza, not bad at all, good for bulking

Yuck, I'll probably throw up if I tried eating 1300 calories in one sitting, junk food no less.. Havent had fast food for years now :eek:

Yuck, I'll probably throw up if I tried eating 1300 calories in one sitting, junk food no less.. Havent had fast food for years now :eek:

That there is quitter talk, man up and try a 1500 calorie meal no junk food needed (makes it even more filling).