• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Advice >> Feedback Please :)

VictorianTuffMan

Hello ausbb i joined this forum for some advice

Well im 19 years old

Ive been trying to get "bigger" for a few months now and my diet is working but.. very slowly

but i dont reckon im big enough but people think im huge

So ive constructed a new diet and i want to know what you think

This may sound cocky but i only want proper answers from people who
take there training seriously like i do

I Like the mean, shredded looks
Jason Statham, Gerard Butler, ZYZZ (RIP), Hugh Jackman

Keep in mind i quit drinking and partying with my friends also i said goodbye to junkfood and sugar

but im loving every second of it

Some stats i guess:

Height: 187cm so say 6'1
Weight: around 95-100kg
Squat: ive only been doing 45kg at home
Deadlift: same at home
Bench: 77.9kg is what ive been doing at home
Quit muay thai for bodybuilding used to do boxing
Train hard for 30 mins - 2 hours

Well anyway heres my new diet i would appreciate any ideas to add to it or whatever

Meal 1:
1xBanana or 1xApple
400ml of Milk
250g Rolled Oats W/Berries

Meal 2:
5xEgg Whites
Brown Rice

Meal 3:
Yoghurt W/Almonds & Berries Or Other Nuts
Tomato Slices
400ml Of Milk

Meal 4:
2xCans Of Tuna
Carrot Sticks
250ml Of Milk

Meal 5:
Chicken, Broccoli, Quinoa or Brown Rice

Pre Workout:
Creatine

Post Workout:
WPI & BCAA's

Before Bed:
Calcium Caseinate

3-4 litres of water a day
Also Fish oil throughout the day

Last edited:
you need to tell us your:

height
weight
bodyfat if known

squat 1 rep max
deadlift 1 rep max
bench 1 rep max

max pull ups
max dips

sports / non-gym fitness/exercise activities etc

This may sound cocky but i only want proper answers from people who
take there training seriously like i do

Some stats i guess:

Height: 187cm so say 6'1
Weight: around 95-100kg
Squat: ive only been doing 45kg at home
Deadlift: same at home
Bench: 77.9kg is what ive been doing at home

No offence man, but why are your lifts so low if you're taking your training seriously?

What equipment you have??

Buy some more plates if you need them, a lot of people here including myself exclusively train at home, have not trained in a gym for a long long time.:)

One glaring point I can see is eat the egg yolks, best part of the egg, no point wasting them and they lower cholesterol as well in a lot of cases.

Start adding weights if you want to grow...PS I am exactly your height and about 10kg heavier with still some body fat to lose!

Thanks for the response big mick

Ive got one of these

Celsius VKR Home Workout Centre

A bench... with legs, peck deck things on the side
And a buckload of weights

About 5 armcurl bars

Always buying more weights so...

But is the diet good thats all i wanna know

80% of your results depend on your diet anyway :p

If you don't train properly diet doesn't mean shit.

Also your issue is not food choices but the fact you don't have your calories posted (needs, total intake etc). Most important is total intake or macronutrients and calories then you make food choices on micronutrient levels and going by what you like. Get that worked out and up on the thread and then go from there. There are some good threads on how to workout macro and calorie needs in the nutrition section.

OP, dave is right.

You need to look at what your calorie requirements are and in that ensure you are consuming the right balance of macronutrient to support your goal etc.

Our body sees nutrients not food names. You should concentrate on ensuring you are meeting your nutritional requirements while having flexibility and vareity that will allow for long term adherence. Long term nutritional intake and activity stimulus determines body composition, not day to day actions.

If you are not progressively increasing the load (volume or resistance) of activity stimulus, you are not progressing your body composition. If you are not progressively increasing your nutritional intake to support your activity increase, you are not progressing your body composition.

OP if you do not know what your total daily calorie intake and macronutirent balance is, your chances of achieving any decent level of body composition will be poor :)

Your training doesn't have the biggest impact on body composition. Nutrition does. Nutrition>Training. 70>30.

Thanks for all the answers

But.. could someone do this for me or just give me a diet to bulk or fat into muscle i dont really know

Leave the training to me

Use the link Gunner provided or otherwise start at 35calorie/kg of bodyweight. Protein 2g/kg bodyweight. Fat 0.85g/kg bodyweight. Carbs make up the rest or a mixture of the macro's.