• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

clubbells ?

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
So i was standing at the checkout waiting to get served thought i would pick up the latest edition of mens health and give it a flick through to see what shit they were talking about when i came across a work out guide for club bells

so who has heard of a club bell ? anyone used a club bell ? is a club bell something that your gym has ?

Clubbell.jpg

I haven't used them or seen them before, but I do know that westside barbell in the states uses them for warming up the shoulders etc. Some type of mobility workout to get the shoulders and arms ready for a smashing.

I have them, cut myself nicely with one once when not paying attention.

Good for shoulder stability work.

I have used them mostly for tricep work... They are very decieving, I use 4kg bars for overhead tricep extentions and its a struggle.

They look like they would be great for people with too much money who have already bought a set of kettlebells and want to get on board the next gimmick.

The adjustable barbell is a miracle tool for building strength and flexibility and will last a lifetime

All you need is a pole and plates to add to the pole.

Like music we are all influenced by the people that introduce us to it, but at the end of the day music is just music.

You have the blues or you don't
You can either sing or you cannot

Similar to weight training, regardless of what tool one uses
You either work hard or you don't