• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Transform Your Body In 2012

Shrek a.k.a callan. Admin and.... Possibly 'max brenner'. Can't remember really.

Im sure people will put up photos with the same lighting etc for their final pics... hopefully... A few people would have tanked it in their favour for sure.

i would have thought pistachio would be a judge? seeing as he started the comp? Yes i know hes a contestant but im sure he wouldn't just vote for himself lol

one of the updates had vastly improved the lighting, and i mean very improved lightning lol..

Last edited:
pistachio im starting to think your the new pimp around here from that post, with trent retired to family life, i pronounce you the new pimp of ausbb

That was pretty bad....

Oh and nah, I wouldn't judge this even if I was offered to. Firstly because I'm competing in it, and secondly because it is going to be damn hard to judge. And I'd be biased.

Personally, I think gaining muscle is a FAR harder transformation to make than losing fat. But that's because for me it is. For some people, gaining muscle might be relatively easy, but losing fat is tougher. I honestly believe anyone can lose virtually any amount of weight with diet and proper exercise however, while not everyone can build an impressive level of muscularity. So therefore, muscle gain is harder.

There are so many factors in this comp, it will be very hard to judge. I think the winner should be the person who has demonstratedly worked the hardest for their transformation.

How's it going?

On track with strength and muscle gain, but need to accept the fact that I need to lean up to acheive my transformation this year........still a time to go though, so will implement the tools required for this step.

How you traveling Hulk?

Hahaha....haven't seen you for a while....thought you'd be clueless to what I was on about.....but Hulk sees all, just like DKD.

I missed a spot with the dishes btw....:D

On track with strength and muscle gain, but need to accept the fact that I need to lean up to acheive my transformation this year........still a time to go though, so will implement the tools required for this step.

How you traveling Hulk?

Why...oh why do we have to lean up!?! I just love food too much and just wanna eat and lift big...hate this cal deficit at the moment :(

Hahaha....haven't seen you for a while....thought you'd be clueless to what I was on about.....but Hulk sees all, just like DKD.

I missed a spot with the dishes btw....:D

Always lurking.....
Watching, waiting....

It's worth it in the end mate, trust me :)

Now that I've leaned up, I never want to bulk again.

I know Pistach...I will stick at it, just dont have the same drive/strength in the gym, seem to need more sleep than normal too...
But I'll keep at it!!:)

Why...oh why do we have to lean up!?! I just love food too much and just wanna eat and lift big...hate this cal deficit at the moment :(

LOL, I know mate, I gotta start it sooner or later though as well to achieve body fat goals.

Just remember the goal is to look like Tarzan but don't lift like Jane LOL....read that somewhere and had a laugh. :D

So with the comp officially over and all photos in, when do we get the judges final decision? :)

I reckon it'd be interesting to have a public poll as well, just for shits and giggles. Call it the people's choice award. Nothing official (i.e. no prizes), just a bit of fun.