• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Transform Your Body In 2012

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Transform Your Body In 2012 With Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding!

2012 is the year for YOU to transform your body. Make yourself feel stronger and bigger but not only that here is a great incentive to get you going with over $1,000 in
prizes to 3 winners for the most dramatic body transformation over the year of 2012! Transform yourself with the motivation and support of the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding community!

Keep up with how the entrants are doing in the Transformation Forum Section.

The Prizes - What Your Can Win

Three winners will be selected and each will receive:

gymdirect.gif

[highlight]www.gymdirect.com.au[/highlight] will offer some prizes in the form of equipment vouchers (not including delivery fees).
$300 for 1st
$200 for 2nd
$100 for 3rd

[highlight]If[/highlight], we can get 20 entrants, [highlight]www.gymdirect.com.au[/highlight] will boost the prizes to:

$500 for 1st
$300 for 2nd
$200 for 3rd

The great people over at bioflex have also kicked in

Bioflex.gif

$200 of Bioflex Nutrition products for the body transformation winner
$100 of
Bioflex Nutrition products for the 2nd place body transformation winner

$50 of Bioflex Nutrition products for the 3rd place body transformation winner

Along with BodyEvolution kicking in with

1st place - a free 1 month membership to BodyEvolution.
2nd & 3rd - a free one off training and nutritional consult.

IS that all possible?

How to win?

Simple we are looking for the the most dramatic body
transformation over the course of the year 2012. There are no transformation categories (ie.
men, women, muscle building etc), just three overall winners

It doesn't matter what your physique transformation goals are, as
long as you can present stunning before and after photos of your
amazing progress!

Rules:

• RULES:

- [highlight]Entry date[/highlight] - No later than 10 January 2012. You can enter earlier if you wish, this just gives you more time to make your transformation
    - [highlight]End date [/highlight]- No later than 25 December 2012. Again, you can end your transformation earlier, this just gives you LESS time.
    - [highlight]Required photos [/highlight]- Good size and good lighting. No angle shots. At least one back and one front photo and one legs. Can be flexed / unflexed, no need to be particular poses, but both sets of photos (before and afters) MUST BE IDENTICAL POSES TAKEN IN IDENTICAL CONDITIONS.
    - [highlight]Required stats[/highlight] - Key stats which should be documented before and after; Weight, BF% (if known), relevant measurements (I think waist would be a good measurement for everyone to include), and key lifts (squat, deadlift, bench)

How to Enter

To register for the transformation challenge follow these steps:

1. Create an account on the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum, and activate it.

2. Submit your photo's here create one thread per a person , optionaly you can put monthly updated photo's ,
With your

• Goal

Photo Requirements:

1. Photos must be high resolution and clear. Minimum resolution of 1024x768.
  2. Photos must reveal your physique head to toe

Photos that are dark, blurry or low resolution cannot be accepted and
we will ask you to take these photos again before you can enter the
challenge.

Required Before and After Photos:

The following photos are required to participate in the Transformation Challenge:

1. Front photo
  2. Back photo
  3. Side photo

Frequently Asked Questions

When does the challenge begin and end?

The challenge officially starts on the 10th of January 2012 and runs until
the 25th of December 2012.

When will the winners be announced?

The winners and runner ups will be announced early into the new year of 2013.
The three winners will be posted on the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding Forum,
Facebook and Twitter. Winners will be contacted via email/private message.

Who is going to be choosing the winners?

The winners will be selected by a panel that includes the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding moderators , Max Brenner and other chosen at random

Do I have to log my progress on the forum?

No, but we definitely encourage it! Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding members
can help you stay motivated, give you advice on training and diet, and
critique your progress pictures.

Admin, I want to add in a Prize for 1st place if I can :)

1st place - a free 1 month membership to BodyEvolution.
2nd & 3rd - a free one off training and nutritional consult.

IS that all possible?

full body pic with a newspaper will make the paper soo small you wont be able to see a date.. even a half body shot will be difficult because half the photo would have to be newspaper..., usualy that method is done with a head shot, and even then you usually only see the paper, surely there is a better way.

i did it so i have 3-4 photos with no newspaper cause its bloody hard to take a photo that way and newspaper gets in way of photo, then 1 close up photo with newspaper, then 1 close up of the news paper date.

head to toe photos... i dunno about that, its too far away, maybe 1 head to toe photo?

I took my photos a few days ago, also didn't have a newspaper.

I can retake if necessary, but I agree with the comments above.

Maybe one full body pic with a paper, and then others as desired?

Pics will be small if they are full body holding a newspaper, not to mention that you can't take flexed pics if you are holding a newspaper...

If we take one photo with a newspaper, that should be a good enough reference point surely? (ie you would notice if the other pictures were noticeably different)

^^ Yeah i agree. Its getting borderline anal already, soon people are going to accuse other people of photoshopping the newspaper date etc. Shouldn't be that hard to not cheat surely, just don't be a dick and take the proper photos.

i did that but took a close up picture of newspaper, can see me wearing same shorts as in one of the photos.

Just take one photo with newspaper, otherwise thats a bit stupid

btw it would be good if people didn't comment on other peoples threads of their transformation to avoid clutterage

Not to mention, people can still cheat with newspapers anyway. We have newspapers dating back months at work.

Personally I think upper body and lower body photos (individually) show more detail and more of a transformation then a full body photo (which is why I never take them).

Especially if you already have several years training experience.

I don't think we want to be too anal about photo requirements, in the end, as long as the lighting and conditions are identical (and the pose is the same), you can gauge the transformation, which is all you really need. If someone takes a photo of themselves in a particularly flattering pose, both the before and after will be taken in the same flattering pose, so it isn't going to help you win from a 'transformation' perspective.

Just my 2c.

How about taking a 20-30 seconds video, one holding the newspaper next to the screen and then walk into place and stand in the poses for 3-4 seconds each?
I'll get onto my photos this weekend sometime.

pistachio, just get your front and back photos full body (at least traps to calves) then side upperbody or fullbody doesn't matter. Then put your optional photos up.

1 photo with newspaper from a distance is good enough, you would be able to tell when someone has used weeks apart to take a photo. Anyone we are probably overthinking this, just refer to Admins transform your body post.

Let's keep posts in here on topic so we don't end up with 20 pages of useless stuf.
This post will self destruct in 2 days. :D

I will post my pics the same week my next Dexa is due, booked for early January. Still gotta decide on some goals....

7 entrants in so far, lets keep them coming people.

This is going to be a hard contest for me, I'm coming into this competition in probably the best shape I have ever been in. But I am also the most motivated I have ever been and have a solid diet in place. So will be interesting!