• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Transform Your Body In 2012

Yeah but Christian is notorious for having better willpower at the gym than at the dinner table.

The boldies should definitely be in the 8/1 or 10/1 area. If they rip up they will be looking mighty different.
I'm tempted to enter but being a Mod it may be a conflict..Also I am head judge. :)

Yeah but Christian is notorious for having better willpower at the gym than at the dinner table.
You earned this...

thinkgeek_lmao.jpg

I'm tempted to enter but being a Mod it may be a conflict..Also I am head judge. :)

I knew you would do that. I actually thought about de(un)bolding your name but I thought I would see if I was correct. By the way as head judge your odds are just a teeny weeny bit better than 8/1.

alpha moth, they have to be members.. and not just 1 post members otherwise thats a bit stupid. brb getting everyone i know to enter so i can win comp?
They lurk the forums, i'm telling them all to join and post too. I figured that it would be unfair to do that. If they don't post, I don't think they should be qualified. All good man! I do agree with you.

Last edited:
Muahahahaha, 8-1

Tempting, although I should be 50-1. I'm too old. :(
just enter but make it so u cant place, just to see progress, make u motivated.

im considering entering to see what 12 months of powerlifting will do

I'll be on the move and on a tight schedule. I might just buy some bands and use those every second morning. I really just want to have fun and diet will be uncontrollable. Huge meals, then no meals and then whatever....LOL

I'll be on the move and on a tight schedule. I might just buy some bands and use those every second morning. I really just want to have fun and diet will be uncontrollable. Huge meals, then no meals and then whatever....LOL
u should enter the comp then, u will win, just the transformation will be from you now.... to you fatter and unfit :D

Why?

im using this time wisely, eating what ever i can find before 10th.

brb,

eating 1kg of chocolate and 2L full cream milk

Why?

im using this time wisely, eating what ever i can find before 10th.

brb,

eating 1kg of chocolate and 2L full cream milk

dunno.. apparently that is not what i look like currently..

:( :confused: :confused:

any mods/judges can gimme an answer?

No formal disqualifications have been issued.

No money has been exchanged yet either.. ;)

pics of what? wrist or me?

will post pics tomorrow, not sure if i want to have my photos up just yet, the way i see it.. im giving myself better odds lol