• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Tv] Boardwalk Empire

wingman

Super M0derator
Any of you guys watched this?

It's a series on HBO and/or your favorite torrent website following the everyday life of 1920's America - political corruption etc. Based on true story.

I started watching it just because I finally caught up with current-day on the other series I watch (Dexter, Sons of Anarchy, House, Breaking Bad) and was looking for something different. It started off a bit slow but I persevered through it and now it's really good. I'm midway through the 2nd of 2 seasons. A third season is coming soon.

I've watched the first 2 episodes. You're right, it is a bit slow so far, but I do get the sense that there are some interesting storylines to follow. Been struggling to get motivated to watch the next episode though.

It does seem to have more intelligent dialogue than Dexter though. I watched season 1 of that a while ago and just found some of the writing predictable and amateurish. That black cop that's on to Dexters 'habit', Dexter's sister, and the Asian CSI dude...all 3 of these shit me...none of them are believable characters and just spew bullshit from their word holes. Around a year after watching season 1, I eventually got around to watching episode 1 of season 2. I turned it off halfway through and won't watch it again.

Breaking Bad - now that's a real show baby! Viva la Heisenberg!

I got through around 5 episodes of season 1 and gave up, missed the mark for me.

I am a fan of the other series you listed, if you have not already check out Game of Thrones.

Also the recently completed season of The Ultimate Fighter was pretty epic, some top fights and brutal knockouts.

Give it time. Breaking bad was slow at the start as well.

Dexter season 6 is Pretty awesome

Fair enough, different preferences for different people. I found there was multiple interesting storylines in Boardwalk Empire.

Dexter and House are both quite predictable - they both end/save a life every episode yet have an ongoing storyline regarding the main guy. I still enjoy both, i find all the characters in both hillarious.

Thanks for the tip on Game of Thrones. Someone else recommended it to me and i watched half of the first episode and gave up on it but now I might give it another chance.