• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

benedryl and clen

barks80

hey people newbie here, im currently on the 5th day of a clen cycle, Im using liquid clen 150mcg\ml, im on the maxium dose im going to which is 180 mcg slpit into 3 dose's. I have different side from day to day including the shakes which change from mild to quite shakey, mild headaches and the feeling im about to cramp, im using taruine in the morning aswell. What im wondering if I jump on the benedryl now will it increase the effect or what Ive read that you dont ned to use it till 3rd week but im feeling I might have a bit of tolarance to it, what do you guys think and thanx in advance for reply :):) oh good side effect I noticed first night on it, while doing cardio my legs were not as strong but my lungs finshed a hard cycling session and was hardly puffed air intake was awesome

Last edited:
well thats what i was going to do but have read that the first time you use it, you can get 3 or so good weeks out of it. more so if you use benedryl. thoughts please

Forget benadryl, just stick to 2 on 2 off or 2 days on and 2 days off unless you have ketofen.*

Never used it, my research says it is. Do your own research would be ideal or ask people with first hand experience with it.

yeah ive done reserch was hoping to find people on hear that have used it, and clen ive learnt more about clen and all that stuff in the last few weeks I sound like a chemist lol thanx for your help mate

Good luck bro.

make sure you have pottasium and magnesium supplement as well, it helps with cramps should they arise.

Clen and Benedral work very well together, however you are using the clen incorrectly. start at 40 mcg ad day split into two doses. Increase the does by 20 mcg every two weeks until you reach your max dose. Then taper back down. With the benedryl take 50 ml every night of every third week. Use only the original formula. Some sleeping pills use the active ingredient as well if you can find them.