• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

My melanotan experience - before/afters included

Have just entered into maintenance as of last night (ie last injection saturday).

Will have one injection per week, probably 1.5mgs on a Friday and see how it goes. I think with the amount of sun I will be able to get over summer, this should be enough to maintain my colour (which is apparently pretty dark now).

In winter, if I choose to maintain my tan, will probably need 2 injections per week I would assume.

By the way, if anyone is wondering how dark you can get on this stuff, have a look at the following guy.

For more pics, google 'german melanotan user' or 'melanotan abuse'.

Funny stuff

tan.jpg

Thats fucked... when I first saw it thought it was a joke lol....

Time to abuse melanotan and increase my vertical jump...

he reminds me of the guys that abuse synthol. They must have some major body image issues (as in what they see in front of the mirror is not what everyone else sees)

Bit of an update on this.

1) Do not come of this stuff cold turkey. I went about three weeks without an injection and my back broke out in white spots. Your skin will become blotchy and uneven. Now that I'm no 2 injections per week, it has evened out some what, but will probably take a long time to clear completely.

My advice, once you are ALMOST dark enough, drop down to say 2 injections per week and see how you go. Very slowly decrease the frequency from there, depending on how readily your body responds to the product. 1 injection per week (or preferably 2 smaller ones equivalent to one regular injection) will probably suffice for most people. Once you are on this drug, it is VERY hard to stop using it completely (unless you are fine with having very uneven skin for potentially quite a long time, like 6 months or more). I think as long as you wean yourself off it, this shouldn't be too much of a problem.

2) Fuck I hate using this stuff without a girlfriend :( Seriously, every night I have an injection, I end up waking up at about 3-4am with a raging hard on. And it doesn't go away. I had to get up and relieve myself so I could try to sleep. Woke up at about 5am, raging hard on again. FML

lol that paleisthenewtan website is hilarious.

Interesting to see your tan results - your fat loss results are amazing though! You'd still look great without the tan :D

lol that paleisthenewtan website is hilarious.

Interesting to see your tan results - your fat loss results are amazing though! You'd still look great without the tan :D

Yup, it is hilarious lol.

Thanks, only a 3kg difference in that photo tho! The pic below is a better idea of just how much weight I actually lost. And I was 5kgs heavier than that pic on the left at one point, hmm.....

cut results 2.JPG

You just look leaner
Did you sunbathe? I got more of a tan than that in 6 weeks of coming to australia just walking around town

You just look leaner
Did you sunbathe? I got more of a tan than that in 6 weeks of coming to australia just walking around town

Yeah i know, the lighting doesn't do it justice. Trust me, I am MUCH darker. I actually got too dark around christmas. Looked like an Indian in the family christmas photos.

Yeah I did sunbathe, although not much (you don't have too).

I am very happy with the results, I look like a different person now than what I looked like before.

Yeah i know, the lighting doesn't do it justice. Trust me, I am MUCH darker. I actually got too dark around christmas. Looked like an Indian in the family christmas photos.

Ha ha. My daughter had a spray tan a few weeks ago, when she woke up in the morning my 6 year old son said, ha ha, she's Indian.
Lookin good there mate. All the hard work saying off.

I definitely got too dark at one point. Wasn't a good look. And way too many freckles (many of which have now faded again)

How many doses per week (and of how much?) were you when you were 'too dark'. you'd finished loading (1mg/pkg?) by then but was on higher than maintinance I guess?

But looking good mate.

I was having 1.5mg per day. Definitely got too dark.

The first batch I got was fairly ineffective, so when I got the new batch, the dose was a bit too high. Also, it stays in your system, so its good to stop before you get to your desired colour and go to maintenance then (as you'll still continue to get darker for a little bit). Don't do what I did and go cold turkey for 3 weeks, you'll get blotchy skin. So I'd use every day, stop when you are close to your desired colour, and then drop to maintenance.

At the moment, I'm using 1mg twice per week. Seems to be going well.

Thanks mate

I was having 1.5mg per day. Definitely got too dark.

The first batch I got was fairly ineffective, so when I got the new batch, the dose was a bit too high.

May I clarify what you mean by this? Did you get a dodgy batch and if so how does one avoid it? Or do you mean you just had wrong dosage?

The first batch I had I didn't see much results. Even at a pretty high dose. I got a replacement batch and got darker pretty quickly off that. Still more slowly than most people tho.

I don't respond very well to drugs in general cos my body temperature is so high, everything just seems to metabolise quicker in me.

If you are thinking of using it, PM and I'll give you more advice.