• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

AusBB Strength & Power Comp *Launched*

Bioflex2

Banned
As promised here is the thread that you've all been waiting for, we are launching the AusBB Strength & Power competition! On offer are 1 bottle of Alpha (our newest edition to the product range - Test booster), 1.5kg bag BioBulker (it is going to be a strongman comp afterall), 1kg Creaflex and bragging rights to be awarded to the best out of 3 categories listed below;

1. Biggest Bench - based on the Glossbrenner System utilising PTC's calculator - PERFORMANCE TRAINING CENTRE BRISBANE - 59 Beattie Street, Brisbane - 0400 319 394 :)
2. Highest Box Jump - 2 feet, standing leap.
3. Most Wide Grip Chins - No swinging, from dead hang with grip wider then shoulder width.

All lifts, jumps, chins must be filmed and posted in this thread and will be judged by Bioflex (Ben) and myself Bioflex2 (Aaron) and probably by the rest of the participants too lol!

Good luck all, competition ends January 13th as I know this time of year there's a lot on for all of us and gives everyone time to train up a little. You can enter as many times as you like and we're looking forward to an awesome competition!

Yay.
I'll show proof of box height and re-post today!
I'll do my benching NYE

Last edited:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPw1jx5QKVA"]Aaron benching 80kg - YouTube[/ame]

80 @ 77.9
Glossbrenner: 53.596000000000004

Now if no one else enters I win right? :p

Box jump
110cm (ill measure it today again)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG4fVMi0fLQ"]PTC Sydney - Trent box jump 110cm - YouTube[/ame]

BENCH
My 125kg bench at 74.5kg (gloss score - 86.49) ..
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4szkr3orRs"]PTC, Trent Nguyen benches 125kg, CAPO bench comp - YouTube[/ame]

Chins - Will get one up soon

Last edited:
170kg bench
Gloss: 103.39399999999999
[YOUTUBE]THo1JRFzJW4[/YOUTUBE]

Watch the second set of 170kg, Sam grabbed the first one unnecessarily.

There is no point entering the pullups with jzpwz around...
Wonder how high I can box jump.

i'll enter the box jump bit i reckon.
probably the others too...why not! Providing my mate turns up for once for my bench session! :eek:

Already some awesome entries, El Freako you are a freak!

Don't worry guys too, we will be running a few of these and we'll include some other lifts down the track. Keep 'em coming!