• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

AusBB Strength & Power Comp *Launched*

Hell yeah...we know that Zach kid and actually sponsored a comp at PTC Brissy and saw him in person, another great lifter to watch and strong as all hell!

Shaping up to be a great competition!

I get 15 lol.
Zach will be around 170 raw on NYE, 225-230 in the shirt.
He will get more out of it once we dial in a bit more technique work.

can members of my gym enter or just ausbb registered members?
my bball players were pretty keen on the box jump one lol..

Look at Minh he get's stupid amounts out of a shirt lol.

If he actually had any strength whatsoever he would probably bench 200 lol

I'll do the box jump, reckon I would be good for around the 120cm mark with a couple of weeks practise, if not more.

What's the rules as far as sticking the landing?

How's everyone going with this, had any attempts yet? I will hopefully do the pull ups and box jump after the new year. Wish it was close grip chins though, I'm worse at wide =/.

Also with the box jump, do you film yourself measuring the height of the box?

Last edited:
I knew being a 65kg endurance athlete would come in use
30+ pullups here I come