• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

uneven arms!

kyronE

i dont know about anyone else !

but my arms are really uneven the bicep and tricep on my left arm are no where as near as defined as my right.

and i kinda want my arms to be even so if any one has any advice on evening up my arms or if you've had the same problem i'd aprreicate it if you could comment

( do i isolate it )(do more reps on the weak side) ect?

lol chillout dude. no one else is noticing but you.

just train and don't worry about stuff like that.

I used to do the same thing, then when i would ask my friends, they would say the opposite arm/pec/leg looked bigger.

I would be worried if one of your arms was 20'' and the other was 15''. That's what I call uneven arms.

Just keep on truckin mate. Stretch them equally, train them equally, visualize them growing equally.

just tell people you used to be on track to becoming a tennis pro!

or do a bit more stuff with the small arm..

keep lifting and it will all even out eventually.

Try and do more barbell work so your weaker side is forced to keep up.
e.g if your benching and your left side fails u will know about it :)

p.s
just reading your top post i can assume u have only recently started lifting? (under 3months)
If so then more compound work with barbells will fix this.
I get this question alot from clients.

Last edited:
the truth is you need to masturbate with the weak arm.you asked for a solution and i know it sounds odd but when my shoulder and forearm look a little small i just whack it with the weak arm only like a nutjob and it sorts it out in 2 weeks.it also hits the chest nicely. :D im not joking.

I reckon one of those shake weights they advertise as a cure all for toning up and weight loss for women would do the trick. Just go through the motions you do with your other arm using the shake weight and it should sort itself in no time. You can get them from Ebay AU for about $20.

As for the switching hands suggestion ... if it were that easy we wouldn't be the situation we're in now. <_0_>

Lol, wtf, pimping shake weights on here? I would hope the OP is not that retarded.

I train my arms evenly, but they are still not the same. My left arm is bigger relaxed, but smaller flexed. Also my left arm has crazy vascularity on the outside of the arm (ie most muscular) but next to no vascularity on the inside (ie front double biceps). So my left arm looks bigger when hitting a most muscular, but smaller when hitting a front double biceps. The opposite is true with my right arm, more vascularity on the inside, next to none on the outside.

Not pimping shake weights. I have the same problem. Flat out and straight up it's because I know I'm a wanker. I've been looking in to how to even them up and came up with the shake weight idea. Also in my research, I came across this thread as it was on the first page of 'uneven arms bodybuilding'. Thought I'd share my idea.

spammerific is my email because i was locked out of my old hotmail, which I used as my spam email after it ended on every spambots list. Needed a new spam email so I cam up with spamerrific.

As for the switching hands suggestion ... if it were that easy we wouldn't be the situation we're in now. <_0_>
simply, change your relationship status on facebook to "its complicated"
or find a girlfriend, that was u can still bust a nut and she can have the uneven arms and tennis elbow :p

I'm married, but we just had a baby whose only ten weeks old. Haven't been this uneven since I was a teenager.