• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Western suburbs melbourne sessions?

It's often believed by weaker guys that the stronger ones will laugh at them from competing or training with them. It's quite the contrary. Look how helpful and encouraging SP is about you guys coming to train with him.

Hell, I would fly to Melbourne for a day to train with SP, Bostock and many other strong mother fuckers, and I am sure they would absolutely love to help. It's the nature of powerlifting.

ok so now that the holidays are winding down whos still interested in getting something happening?

I'm still up for this on a Sat or Sunday.

I'd love to make this a reality and step up to the
next level with the help of the more advanced guys
here. :p

Let's walk our talk...

Devante.

Guys / Gals,

has this fallen by the wayside???

No ones interested or is it time commitments?

Either way still keen to at least once a month
with some of you guys who've been doing this for a
while.

Devante.

I live in Kingsville and might be up for this.

I am a member of Melbourne Uni powerlifting club, which is only 10-15 minutes drive from Kingsville, but for the past 18 months I've been renovating and living out in the south east suburbs. With the distance, long work hours and a young family, its been very difficult to get out there and fit training in on weeknights (45 minute drive either way plus parking). Did it for about 6 months straight but as my son started walking, staying up later, it got much harder.

I've since been training at home.

I'm moving back into the Yarraville area at the end of April and might be up to for joining a small group of like minded trainees.

It's going to be a little while for me, but I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Wondered why you hadn't competed lately

yeah it's been a rough patch. Both of us working full-time, with child in child care 5 days a week. Need to leave work early to pick up the boy from childcare and after I get the boy to bed at about 8pm, I catch up on work until 10.30pm pretty much every day. Its been like this since November. Exhausted!