• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

nutritional advice from Dave Tate

for carb load saturday? :p

I would but I don't actually like them that much. A couple crushed into ice cream or something goes well but never really though about smashing a packet.

hahaha yeah that carb load saturday will be expanded on this weekend (srs). To be honest I should have them either (gluten) but I can dream and eat some rice instead LOL

Rank

Elite: 4 minutes
Masters: 5 minutes
Class 1: 7 minutes
Class 2: 10 minutes
Class 3: 15 minutes
Class 4: 20 minutes
Class 5: 30 minutes

i'm pretty confident that i'd give the masters time a pretty good run for its money, but looking at the macros i don't know if i could live with myself if i did. numbers taken from google:

45 oreos =
2385 cals
90g fat
360g carbs (inc 225g sugar)
0g protein

I dont think we get the 3 row packs in aus.. Iv never timed myself but i can smash 2 rows in no time and im left tappin the crumbs out the foil wondering if I should race bak to the 7/11 for more lol I shudder to even think bout tryin to factor it into my macros I just throw down a 70g protien shake and lie to myself thinkin atleast it was a balanced meal knowin damn well it isnt haha...

Back before I had a clue about nutrition, fitness, weights, strength etcetcetc I used to go up to the 24hr IGA at midnight and down a pack of oreos and a 2L coke most days of the week. I shudder at the thought now.