• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Official 2012 Body Transformation Contest - Rule and information

Wow, great to see so many people interested already!

I dont think the issue is being upfront, its illegal lol. I could see why people would not want to disclose that on a public forum.

And what if you entered, then decided to use mid year?

IMO, you cant police it, so leave it an open playing field.
This is BB remember lol

I know what you are saying, what I am saying is that if someone chooses to juice, they should also choose not to enter. Especially if there are going to be prizes, it just isn't fair on the natural trainers.

Look if people are that desperate, they will still enter and still juice. I don't care if people want to juice, but this should be a natural contest.

It's a pleasure, just giving some back...
If, we can get 20 entrants, www.gymdirect.com.au will boost the prizes to:

$500 for 1st
$300 for 2nd
$200 for 3rd

Prizes in the form of equipment vouchers (not including delivery fees).

Wow, very generous mate. Looks like we might get to 20 entrants! That would be fantastic

In.

I think some allowance should be made for late entries.
Perhaps new members to the forum who see this thread will want to take part to boost their motivation, especially early in the new year.

How about letting brand new members in within the first couple months of the year.

The more entries the better.

Just to confirm, is this for the best "improvement" in body shape and condition, or, most gains made?
May just have to confirm this.

Yes that is fine if ppl enter later, like you said, just less time for improvement. It would be preferred if the bulk of people enter around the same time though and it all kicks off at the same time.

Best improvement. Most gains is hard to tell, short of getting a DEXA at the start and end and calculating the difference.

Best improvement. Most gains is hard to tell, short of getting a DEXA at the start and end and calculating the difference.
Maybe just a poll thread once the comp closes for all members to vote on who they think is most improved. Keep it entirely subjective but at least completely above board as an online poll...

Cheers,
Mike

soo how is tihs judged?

What if i say got really fat and then just got really shredded next summer?
Would that qaulify a win?

:confused:

I would say it would have to be judged on the improvement from your first and last photo. Maybe photos should have the dates on them. Most cameras have this feature these days

Lol Ceffo. Your stereo pick is your before pic.
IfI ever start squatting you guys have no chance.

do u get extra points for being old? U know its harder for us older guys to make changes than u cum-test filled younger peeps..

Maybe just a poll thread once the comp closes for all members to vote on who they think is most improved. Keep it entirely subjective but at least completely above board as an online poll...

Cheers,
Mike

It may be better if everybody publicly states their top 3 as their vote.
That way, nobody can manipulate the poll results.

over the next few days , i'll throw together a clear Ausbb 2012 transformation ,that will have details requirements, how it works start and closing dates

There will be no poll for voting or public votes. I remember when we did similar on another forum the poll thing was ridiculous. There were member bribing other members to vote for them and got family member to join the forum and vote. It was a shambles.

There should be selected judges only who can provide an unbiased judgement and should have some experience. Possibly 2 or 3 judges. One of which will be me :)

There will be no poll for voting or public votes. I remember when we did similar on another forum the poll thing was ridiculous. There were member bribing other members to vote for them and got family member to join the forum and vote. It was a shambles.

There should be selected judges only who can provide an unbiased judgement and should have some experience. Possibly 2 or 3 judges. One of which will be me :)

yes that's what i was thinking a panel of judges , posts and polls are easy to manipulate

I'm in! After going from fatty to skinny this year, it's time to go from skinny to HUGE next year :p

As sad as doctoring results is, I agree with 3 unbiased judges judging the results.

how about makin' a "standardised" set of pics for people to copy? ie, demo images of each relaxed/pose..

(or just copy the first person to post pics up :D )

I seriously don't get why people would cheat on something like this (including using gear and then claiming natty).

This is only meant to be something to help keep everyone motivated throughout the year, and while the prizes are a nice (and very generous) addition, we are not competing for anything significant enough to warrant cheating etc.

Also, one more thing about pics. The pics cannot be small! Just looking through the entrants for the 2011 comp, half the pics are so tiny you can't really see anything.

If pics are tiny, you may be requested to take a new batch if they are too small.