• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Official 2012 Body Transformation Contest - Rule and information

Ok peeps , the great people over at bioflexnutrition are kicking in some prizes too
$200 of Bioflex Nutrition products for the body transformation winner
they have also made available $100 and $50 in prizes , I am putting it to you guys and girls of forum would you like to see another catergory instead of 1st,2nd 3rd something like biggest physique ?

Bioflex.gif

I think just 2nd and 3rd is probably best, you don't really want to award a prize for simply the biggest (as that is probably already decided by whoever the biggest entrant is).

If people did want to mix it up, you could do something like most muscle gained, or most fat lost. But again, seeing as it is an overall transformation, I think just 2nd and 3rd would work best.

So you going to open the entries thread then admin?

1st, 2nd and 3rd in trandsofrmation sounds good then maybe a biggest/best physique.

I think the transformation would give the smaller guys the advantage so something for the bigger guys would work.

Most fat lost, most lean mass gained?
Thinking of entering, but not sure how much I can change can only gain maybe 2kg, overall but could drop from 15 to 10% bf to stay in my weight catagory.

Or I can go spastic do the maccas diet and bulk upto the 82.5kg weight class, I have had trouble gaining lean mass in the past, will think about it..

I guess with pics you should also state your aims for the year.

Look on the bright side, if we end up doing beaus idea you'll atleast win something haha. Clearly joking btw. (can someone explain the quote to me please)

Haha i havnt posted photos my calves yet but heres a sneak peak, II. Not joking.

Its only my secondpost but I agree with Pistachio about the cycle section. I have had a comp with 2 boys on cycles and its hard to compete with blokes who increase their lifts by 50%.

great work bioflex! good generous prize

just keep it best change in my opinion, whether its good bulk added, good cut ect. Best transformation of the body.

Last edited:
I reckon it should be voted 1st, 2nd and 3rd. This could mean any entrant could win though, so I think an extra couple of prizes based on the raw numbers (ie biggest bulk improvement, biggest lifts increase for squat, dead and press).

Also - I am in.

Fuck it, if Oldcorolla's is in...then im in. Need to have a bigger reason to commit to a body recomp.

I reckon it should be voted 1st, 2nd and 3rd. This could mean any entrant could win though, so I think an extra couple of prizes based on the raw numbers (ie biggest bulk improvement, biggest lifts increase for squat, dead and press).

Also - I am in.

mate this is a body transformation, not strength competition, theres already one of those around run by bioflex.

Please pistachio/admin just keep it 1st 2nd 3rd 4th whatever for body transformation overall

Ok peeps have created a section for the Official 2012 Body Transformation Contest

made one small adjustment , moved the closing date of entries to the 10th of jan 2012 , figured this just allows a bigger window for people to enter due to commitments over the Christmas/New Years break

Good Luck to you all , may the force be with you

I'm in, I need a little more motivation for the transformation. I'll take some pics next week when my gym is set up so I can put some in the "home gym" thread as well.