• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Free T Shirt promotion

The Hulk

Active Member, Site Advertiser
Hi Guys,

We've got a free T-Shirt promotion on right now for any purchase over $200.
Sizes measurements flat across the chest are:
M - 50cm
L - 55cm
XL - 60cm

Thanks for your continued support.

Regards
www.gymdirect.com.au
1300 488 866

1685d1323040967-need-bench-decline-flat-incline-free-t-shirt.jpg

Really?

You're going to give away a $5 shirt when someone spends over $200. That's really kind of you guys.

Really?

You're going to give away a $5 shirt when someone spends over $200. That's really kind of you guys.

Agreed. The time and effort spent on getting in these shirts in would've been better spent answering emails, I'm still waiting on a reply for an enquiry about $2000 of gear from around 4 months ago.

T shirt great.
Problem is I can't spend $200, I have been waiting on you guys to get the ASFID Super FID Bench in for the last 3 months. The girls keep telling me a few weeks.
Any idea when you'll have em?

Hi emm,

Sincere apologies for the wait on bench.
Unfortunately, the supply has been continually delayed beyond our control.
We're expecting delivery leter next week.
If you message me your name or order I'll make sure to include a T Shirt with the bench.

Hi Guys,

We've got a free T-Shirt promotion on right now for any purchase over $200.
Sizes measurements flat across the chest are:
M - 50cm
L - 55cm
XL - 60cm

Thanks for your continued support.

Regards
www.gymdirect.com.au
1300 488 866

1685d1323040967-need-bench-decline-flat-incline-free-t-shirt.jpg

Not sure if this is still running, (not that I really care for a free shirt anyway) but haven't got enough posts to pm yet so thought this might be the best way to contact you...

I've emailed a couple of times this week but just realized that gym direct is still closed until next week. I'm looking to purchase the power rack pack #4 but need a shipping cost to Geraldton WA.

If you can't contact me this week can you please get back to me Monday sometime??

Cheers