• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

When they say "You're big enough now" - how do you react?

candyflip

Fatty
Your significant other, or someone else you care about deeply, says to you "I think you're big enough - no more muscle please".

How do you react?

Your significant other, or someone else you care about deeply, says to you "I think you're big enough - no more muscle please".

How do you react?

I get this sometimes - I just say "Ive got a long way to go".

Girls think you get massive over night. Dummies.

Guys think "Bigger is always better" :p

Just do what i do - say you will slow it down and then dont lol. You wont make changes quick enough for her to even notice as she spends so much time with you.

could be worse..
she could say "now your head looks too small".....

you could reply with "if i stop now, i'll get FAT, like everyone else at the pub" :D

I usually get girls saying 'I dont want to go to the gym anymore, i'll get muscly like you' :rolleyes:

How do you react?

Smile and give my hips a shake and swivel, a little pat here and there of my friend downstairs.

Dave are you doing the hokey pokey?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDmCSvqhhoI]THE HOKEY POKEY with Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Kind of similar but not exactly the same way he does it max... I do not exactly use my right or left foot. But I do shake it all about.

I'm the opposite when family and friends tell me to stop losing weight because "I am fading away to a shadow", at parties etc they try and load more food onto my plate. I have even been told I look like I am sick!

When people tell me to stop, I tell them I will stop when I decide to stop.

Btw, when my family/friends ask what I am doing to lose weight, I tell them gym and diet then their response is declaring 100 reasons why they can't do this......

My husband accused me of having an affair when I started back at the gym and lost an initial 5kgs, now 28kgs down later, he has decided to get off his arse!

Last edited:
I'm the opposite when family and friends tell me to stop losing weight because "I am fading away to a shadow", parties etc they try and load more food onto my plate. I have even been told I look like I have cancer wtf??
When people tell me to stop, I tell them I will stop when I decide to stop.

Btw, when my family/friends ask what I am doing to lose weight, I tell them gym and diet then their response is declaring 100 reasons why they can't do this......

Sounds about right.