• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fake doctor doing breast checks

wingman

Super M0derator
LOL smart guy

An elderly man who pretended to be a doctor offering free door-to-door breast exams has been sent to prison for a year on sexual assault charges.

When Phillip Winikoff, now 81, walked around a Florida apartment block in 2006 carrying a black doctor's bag and claiming to be from a local hospital, two women took him up on his offer of a free breast examination.

The first victim said Winikoff's hands left her breasts and touched other body parts so she called police.

Winikoff, who was a shuttle driver at a nearby car dealership, ran away but later returned to the same Lauterdale Lakes apartment block where he assaulted another woman.

Winikoff was arrested in 2006 and was charged with three counts of sexual batter, two counts of practising medicine without a license, battery and one count of wrongly using the title of doctor.

He made a plea deal with prosecutors on Friday to avoid the maximum sentence of 55 years for sexual battery and practising medicine without a license.

Had he stopped at just fondling the breasts he may have got away with it, but no, he had to stray to other parts.

Moron.

Whats stupid about the whole thing is people actually let some old bloke who door knocked and said he was a doc fondle their tits and bits. Fwaaark people are friggen dumb. Queer old basted.

genius, i think im going to do that. Those girls must have been stupid though, someone comes to your door offering free breast exams and they say yes LOL

genius, i think im going to do that. Those girls must have been stupid though, someone comes to your door offering free breast exams and they say yes LOL

I think because there's no medicare in America free offers exist / get taken up by old retired people who otherwise wouldn't afford it.

reminds me of how i met your mother when barney does something like this.. then he makes an ad asking if you have been scammed by a doctor with fake breast screenings come to him

Ive been all over the USA and we really see our own countries Australia/New Zealand as shit, everyone thinks USA is the best and all, but wrong. To them Australia and New Zealand is heaven, both countries having some of the best medical systems in the world which we all complain about on a daily basis. We really do take our own country for granted.

NZ & AUS trust me are really advanced when it comes to general needs and wants, we really are much more advanced but some people just don't see it.

We have facilities that others would die for, with family also working there, the wages are shit compared to us. Only good thing about USA is if your rich/famous you will love life. Thats it, if your an average joe no good.

The poor get poorer, the rich get richer there. Thats it, no such thing is the American dream.

Uneducated sluts taking exams = ^^^^^^^ the reason why they accepted an old fuck to their house.

Still trying to figure out what "sexual batter" is. Think I'll just stick with beer batter anyway, thanks all the same.

That guy might be needed to inspect all the fake breasts, from that French implant company.