• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

stereo pre pump

wtf-is-this-shit-frog.jpg

your gym? you own the gym?

let me guess, they're not serious bodybuilders like you?

lol dont worry responding.

im done here, you all like to think ur a mature forum, but if someone dosnt agree u hate em.

half of u guys are 30 years old, fat, dont even move wieght that heavy, and go telll people what to do. what gives u the right? (few exceptions there are some cool ppl here.)

im 19, and bench 110, squat 140 and dead 200 and i bodybuild. and iv been training for a year and half.

lol watevs peace, good luck in training.

Lol, chillax dude.
I have no idea what your original posts was about, but you have no trouble calling people dickheads when you disagree. What irritated you about Stereo Pump?

Last edited:
im not going to miss , "powerlifters are fat." and all that

and from what ive seen of your posts, its you who is disagreeing with everyone and hate anyone who disagrees calling them fat powerlifters.

and what gives you the right to judge other people, what gives you the right to tell other people what to do? and accuse others of the same thing

Last edited:
Pre-party work outs are amongst the highest form of homo. I dislike training directly before or after a night on the gym as it impedes recovery dramatically, a wasted work out IMO.

And dude, your lifts are good for time training, but we all know beginner gains are all gravy, stronger you get, the harder it will get mate.

lol dont worry responding.

im done here, you all like to think ur a mature forum, but if someone dosnt agree u hate em.

half of u guys are 30 years old, fat, dont even move wieght that heavy, and go telll people what to do. what gives u the right? (few exceptions there are some cool ppl here.)

im 19, and bench 110, squat 140 and dead 200 and i bodybuild. and iv been training for a year and half.

lol watevs peace, good luck in training.

f16a4_ORIG-he_mad_2.jpg

I find it sorta funny coz 95% of the dudes that train for these festivals prob look better than 95% of the ppl on this forum lol.

Yea its gay to do a pre-pump but really they bust their ass all year round so who cares if they do a quick pump up before a music festival.

I find it sorta funny coz 95% of the dudes that train for these festivals prob look better than 95% of the ppl on this forum lol.

Yea its gay to do a pre-pump but really they bust their ass all year round so who cares if they do a quick pump up before a music festival.

That's right who really does care?

Now I understand. I thought it was some kind of fitness class like pump classes. Lol

isn't the "pre-festival pump" kinda similar to having pre-drinks in that its part of getting psyched up to have a good time? if so then i don't really see what the problem is.. each to their own.

nothing wrong with it.. if your going out you wanna look your best so why not get the pump? ahaha girls put on make up before the head out, so why not do a few curlz?

I would have thought that after the initial 'pump' the blood would drain away and you would be left with smaller looking muscles?

Flea, Pumps don't last hours and hours... If you go to the gym, do 1000 curls then leave, chances are before you get to your destination you will have deflated and arrive smelling of BO.