• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sexy time

How many times a week is normal/avg in a healthy relationship

• 1-2

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • 2-3

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • 3-5

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • 5-8

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • 10 +

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
Things do get better when the kids have grown up and moved out.
It is only when they move out and you have the run of the house when things get way better.
It is called freedom.

Yo question/discussion - how many times a week do you think its normal to have sexy time with your partner....

I have been seeing this girl for prob about 4-5 months now - been going out for 2 and we are normally having sex about 10-15 times a week (sometimes 3-4 times within 24 hours) - the last few days I have felted rooted out...just going through the motions half bar'd....

So what do ppl think is a normal amount...interested to hear...

I can help you out if you want. Ill take week nights you can have the weekends.

Id love it if my lady friend was that into pole dancing (haha). Once a day sounds good. Maybe twice a day would also work. Unfortunately im on twice a week. I swear its cause she has had a kid that stuff messes you up. It's not even my kid well i suppose i do get screwed in a kind of way lol just not the ay i wanna get screwed.

many moons ago i dated one that was a complete nympho would suck u dry literally.. A few times a day for the first month.. u would see your workouts/recovery just start to degrade a fair bit.
i had to start avoiding her phone calls and shit just to get the training back on track.

Now u get married/kids how things have changed hahahahaha

many moons ago i dated one that was a complete nympho would suck u dry literally.. A few times a day for the first month.. u would see your workouts/recovery just start to degrade a fair bit.
i had to start avoiding her phone calls and shit just to get the training back on track.

Now u get married/kids how things have changed hahahahaha

lol

Trent you have 400 new pms

"so....whats her number"

To the Married and Ain't Gettin It Crew, don't accept that shit, you can turn it around like I did. I just had a mature conversation, where I told her that I value her as a person and care for her on an emotional level, but that relationships also have a physical level that needs attention. Once you plant a seed in their mind that you're not happy, they start thinking...shit, he might stray...then they take it seriously.

As long as you're not in one of those relationships where your both always arguing, then you can reverse the staleness. I also made it a point to start romancing her a bit more, like the early days. She loved it and she's fully on board with it now. She initiates it more often than me now! WINNING!!!

To the Married and Ain't Gettin It Crew, don't accept that shit, you can turn it around like I did. I just had a mature conversation, where I told her that I value her as a person and care for her on an emotional level, but that relationships also have a physical level that needs attention. Once you plant a seed in their mind that you're not happy, they start thinking...shit, he might stray...then they take it seriously.

As long as you're not in one of those relationships where your both always arguing, then you can reverse the staleness. I also made it a point to start romancing her a bit more, like the early days. She loved it and she's fully on board with it now. She initiates it more often than me now! WINNING!!!

Too true, I was high and dry for a long while, we both very busy, 2 kids, both work, I work early mornings and she works nights, and both of us study and shit just wasn't happening. Tried hard to get the sexy time happening and a few different ways to push her buttons before even getting to the bedroom and she said she couldn't believe she has been avoiding it because she really likes it, now I get woken up for some late night cardio all the time.
Heaps of women go off the boil for some reason or another but can be taken back with some confidence.

I also made it a point to start romancing her a bit more, like the early days. She loved it and she's fully on board with it now. She initiates it more often than me now! WINNING!!!
Check PM's, just sent you my husbands number....;)

Been with my girl 2 years today
We used to shag around 6 times a day in the first few months....now 2 yrs on, it's me putting the stoppers on, she would still love it more but we settle for around 5 days a week....quality over quantity!!!

i think it comes down to compatability between the two people, i used to bang my 2nd last ex frequently cause everything was genuine, by frequently i mean like 2-3 times a day, with the ex after that it started out the same but after about a month i kinda grew away started being like twice a month etc cause i just didnt find it the same.

"I've had sex before... Just never with a person"

[YOUTUBE]0FVIvdY8uYw[/YOUTUBE]

Usually before work, after work, and before bed. So 2-3x on a regular basis.

Weekends sometimes more depending whats going on.