• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

changed routine, any advice?

fqqs

Ive posted here my routine a while ago but I needed to make some changes because i'll be workoing out and home with no spotter available. and also i found out that it MAY be better to do military press apart from heavy dips & other presses

Monday

Inc db press (db suspended from chains) 4x6
Weighted chest dips 4x6
Weighted push-ups (grip on barbell) 4x10
Skullcrushers 4x6,8,10,12
Weighted crunches (db behind head) 3x15

Wednesday

Deadlifts 4x6
Row 4x6
Wide Pullups 4x10
Curls 4x6,8,10,12

Friday

Front squat (oly grip) 4x6
Military press,standing strict form 4x6
Bulgarian split squat 4x10
Leg curls 4x6,8,10,12
Hanging leg raises 3x12

I just think that military press is so important movement that it shouldnt be placed on the chest day, after inclines and dips.

what do you think?

I think its a push/pull/legs routine and the pushing movement should be done on the push day. Do it before chest if you wish.

I also think you should be doing a full-body routine as suggested.

Last edited: