• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Tv] How i met your mother

walt

DuffProteinMan
Have been watching this recently, downloaded season 6 and have nearly finished watching it in 2 days, this show is legend.. wait for it... dary.

Who else is a fan?

^him and barney go great together. Lily i don't really like but all the rest i find funny

I like the show but who is teds wife fucking tell me ahhhhhhhh

hasn't said yet. But i think its Robyn because the kids look a bit like Robyn and Ted.

But i thought Barney was marrying Robyn but after the last 3 episodes, im starting to doubt Barney and Robyn.

probably watched a few of the not as funny episodes.

Season 4-6 is great, 1 is okay, 2 is pretty good in most but a few bad, 3 is average. 7 is interesting.

It's not Robin. If you google you can find more information without too much trouble.

If i walk past the tv and someone has it on i'll watch it but otherwise I don't find it a very enthralling show. Much prefer SoA, House, Breaking Bad, Family Guy (acquired taste), Dexter, Big Bang Theory.

wish they would finish the show already so I could just have an answer. Its already set for 8 seasons and could go to 10 if the creators feel it would work (otherwise known as if they would get a shitload of money).