• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

body weight exercise

white lion

I used to have one of those pretty cheap gyms with bench press , leg extensions etc , stopped using it and sold it . I have now been training for the last 3 years ( not constant ) using mainly free weights and body weight exercises . For me it is far more fun and i have been happy with the results . My basic workout consists of 150 body weight squats ( have now incorporated weight vest ), 250 pushups , 60 chin ups , then mabey some treadmill or hill sprints or dumbell curls , but basically i stick to my main 3 and add different ones depending on how i feel each workout ,

Probably the wrong section for this post but new here and just interested in any ones opinion on how to keep improving

Hi W.L
Without added resistance it difficult to keep improving using bodyweight. You'll either have to increase reps or shorten rest periods.

Good Luck with it.