• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

**Bioflex Update & December Online Promotion**

Bioflex2

Banned
Happy 1st December All!

Apologies it's been a while since I've hit the forum and mainly due to working pretty hard on getting the Bioflex range into a heap of retail outlets nationwide which has been going quite well. I've also been attending a heap of competitions too and have had the chance to meet a few of you on here (which was awesome) and have been able to learn alot from you guys especially Max Brenner who is from my area in Queensland, so if your from the area I strongly advise to chat to him about his training and nutritional methodlogies. After having a few chats to him and his posts on here you'll he not only talks the talk, but walks the walk!

We've also been released some great new products this week that you can only get through our network of reseller's, Alpha our male support capsulated product and Mega2 our awesome capsulated pre-training supp. So if your looking for products to address these needs definitely speak to one of our resellers - http://www.bioflexnutrition.com.au/wheretobuy

Lastly, we've our December promotion starts today and it is.....

Buy any 4kg protein and receive 750g of the same product absolutely FREE and is valid until 31.12.11

Thanks and hope you are all doing well and training hard!

Team Bioflex

Did I have you at hello as well :D

Seriously, I'm speechless (in a good way) Bioflex what a rap! Thank you so very much for the kind words and support that you guys have given to me.

You guys are the best in the business and the support you offer to all regardless of their sporting background and ability, is unmatched and should be applauded.

Good to hear it Max, Aaron has been working very hard with Bioflex over the last 6 - 8 months and his progress has been fantastic.

We had some sales figures which we wanted met in 6 months time, yet he has pretty much already landed them already.
He was down in Tassie recently and took an order over the phone from a large wholesalers in W.A past midnight! Now, that is dedication.....
Tells me it isn't unsual for him either.

Aaron is a great representative for you, your company/s and what you guys stand for.

His willingness to help and his service is fantastic.

He is certainly one of the 'good guys' with in the industry and it has been a pleasure to get to meet him etc.

I really can't say enough about him and your company from my point of view, that gives it justice to how good you guys are from all aspects. :)