• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Contact details for DEXA in Sydney?

The Hulk

Active Member, Site Advertiser
I want to get a DEXA at the end of the year with a couple of other guys.
However, seems like the latest appointments are around 4:30pm, so it makes it difficult to get into the City at that time (Sydney).

I've had a few done before when Jarrod was on Oxford St, now moved to Pitt St.
He always used to do some appointments up to about 6 - 6:30pm, but the receptionist is telling me they don't book anything later than around 4:30pm....mon-fri.
Does anybody have Jarrods direct email, maybe someone who's has scan results emailed to them recently?

Thanks

How much are you guys paying for your DEXA scans?

They are asking for $175 here, I find it very hard to justify at that price :S

Vario wellness clinic in Joondalup does it, but charges $175.

My recommendation, don't bother if you are in Perth :S

DXA Sydney CBD

$80 at 'DEXA Scan Sydney'. 1st Scan Free for all Cert 4 Personal Trainers.

PT's Quote dxa/pt when you call reception and take your ID with you. Offer ends March 1st.

Google dxa sydney for website, contact and location details etc.

Last edited:
Just bumping this thread guys

Am planning on going in for a DEXA Scan but can only find a place called "Measure Up" on Pitt Street and City Clinic on King St

Both pretty much $80 - $85 for a quick consultation, however both are $150 for a long consultation.

Price seems pretty steep, anyone else know of anywhere else that has opened up since?

Would love to find a place in Melbourne that does them that isn't in the city, I was going to go to a place in Hawthorne I think but tthey move right into the CDB, and i just couldn't be farked travelling in there for that, can't stand the city....

Is there a big difference between the long and short consultation, pretty much just want the scan and want to know how much mass, and fat mass I have. What do they actually tell you in the longer consult?

I think the longer consultations they talk about goals and calorie requirements to meet your goals and go a little more in depth into explaining the results.

If you are only after composition you dont need the long consultation. The scan also looks at bone density and would benefit people with osteoarthritis.