• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ice Hockey. anyone play?

brendon

SO i have the bright idea of playing ice hockey when the next season starts up next year..i ve always wanted to play, ever since i watched the mighty ducks when i was 9 ive always wanted to , so now i figured what the hell, lets do it. so got myself some skates already so i can practice skating and get good at it so ill have a chance of getting around the rink.

anyone on here play? or has played?

FOR gear ive been tolf to get from here HockeyTron Australia - Home

gear is made in big brand factories just un branded or branded as tron stuff, its heaps cheaper and just as good. talking to a guy at one of the shops who has all tron gear and he reckons its just as good, a $200 stick from tron is equivalent to a $400 stick of a high profile brand. or i can look for stuff second hand

Last edited:
do they get decent leagues in Oz? I got into it while in Vancouver, but came home and just assumed nobody would be interested

im in the ACT, apparently there is about 6 teams in a few different grades, C and D grade is non contact and gets good numbers, B grade is contact and is good as well and then A grade is the canberra knights team, pro teams. its more popular than i realised.

thursday morning i go for first training session.. just a puck handling and shoot session.

I wished I lived closer :( ... Im no bloody good but I used to have a ball playing hockey than on a Sunday I would take my canuck mates and play Aussie Rules footy.

...unfortunately we have a lack of ice rinks in NW WA. lol