• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Legs Question!

First session of kickboxing, lucky it was school holidays, I was bed ridden for 3 days.

I seriously pondered weather or not i would ever walk again.

Now, I live for the burn. Nothing better then getting of your seat and feeling your quads tight and sore, Then thinking, Yah i smahsed you fellas last night :)

Hahah! That's tru but my job involves a fair bit of walking/ lifting heavy stuff so in my case, i can think of a lot of things that are better than having sore legs!!

But yeah nah I'll just ease in to it and hopefully the pain becomes bearable at least!

Hahah! That's tru but my job involves a fair bit of walking/ lifting heavy stuff so in my case, i can think of a lot of things that are better than having sore legs!!

But yeah nah I'll just ease in to it and hopefully the pain becomes bearable at least!

The only way you will get regularly sore legs is if you are not training them enough.

Train legs regularly and they will not get sore.

So since i use a split body routine, do I just throw legs in 3 times a week with whatever I'm training?

the only negative ive found to training legs is having to buy bigger pants... which is actually a positive because you know its working.

I got pic, you can sorta see my legs so you can see why i wanna make them bigger..

638b774c.jpg

*Will try get a better pic of legs soon lol.

Cause me an my gym buddy never like training legs and always had an excuse to skip gym on legs day... But now that I'm starting to take gym more seriously I know I have to train legs regularly!

Silly as it may sound! Lol

Stop doing all those pointless squats & curl more!

Curls > Squats...

hahah jookessssssssssss, relax!!
But in all seriousness, when i first started training all i was worried about was upper body, mainly chest! but as stated above - i'm gonna get more serious about legs now :eek:

I haven't been able to concentrate on anything else in this thread beyond the advice provided in post #2.

The subject heading should not have a question mark as this would be indicative of confusion over whether the thread was posing a question or not. I'm sure the OP has no doubt that he is posing a question about legs. Making the heading read "Legs Question?" is like saying "is this a question I'm posting?"

There is no need for catastrophic errors of this nature.

I have trouble contemplating that some people think their legs will be too big for upper body...As if. Exremely rare occurrance and even if some ones legs were heading that way it's as simple as train them less but until that happens it should not cross anyones mind...

Some people make many excuses not to train legs.

I have trouble contemplating that some people think their legs will be too big for upper body...As if. Exremely rare occurrance and even if some ones legs were heading that way it's as simple as train them less but until that happens it should not cross anyones mind...

Some people make many excuses not to train legs.

I don’t train legs at all because the more l train my upper body the heavier my upper body will be and then my legs will get a workout all the time from stabilising my ever growing upper body.

I don’t train legs at all because the more l train my upper body the heavier my upper body will be and then my legs will get a workout all the time from stabilising my ever growing upper body.

Legs get a workout from carrying your massive guns around :p

Squat/deadlift every week people!

I haven't been able to concentrate on anything else in this thread beyond the advice provided in post #2.

The subject heading should not have a question mark as this would be indicative of confusion over whether the thread was posing a question or not. I'm sure the OP has no doubt that he is posing a question about legs. Making the heading read "Legs Question?" is like saying "is this a question I'm posting?"

There is no need for catastrophic errors of this nature.

I concur.